Whutamigonnado with you, Snickers??

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by DreMeister, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

I think it's actually a US product; it's definitely available on that side of the pond. I just did a web search and grabbed an info site for you.

Mogs

2. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

Nope, US too. You can get them in store at petsmart, or directly from thundershirt.com

If getting it from petsmart (or anywhere other than directly from thundershirt.com), just make sure that they would take it back if it doesn't "work" for Snickers.

Critter Mom likes this.
  3. DreMeister

DreMeister Member

So right now Snicky is doing OK. She's eating well, still drinking a lot of water though. I'm still worried about her weight though, she's still not gaining. Would it hurt to give her some of those little cat treats? We used to give them to her before she got sick, and I know they're not good for her, but I want her to gain some weight. Thoughts?

4. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

5. DreMeister

DreMeister Member

Just a little update. Snicky's been doing fairly well, has some ups and downs, but for the most part OK. Hope I didn't jinx myself. Here she is in her new bed we got her yesterday. It's a dog bed but she doesn't know that. She actually jumps up on the couch to lay in it. She hadn't been jumping much at all since she got sick. Gotta try and keep her going!

Attached Files:

Critter Mom and Sharon14 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.