Why can't I attach the picture to avatar?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by mimi1997, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mimi1997

mimi1997 Member

The image size is 41x50 pixels, 6.01K.

2. Lulu's2Moms

Lulu's2Moms Member

I had this same problem. All of my pics were too large.

There is a link in the tech area to shrink pics... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=486

Hope this helps :)

3. mimi1997

mimi1997 Member

4. Lulu's2Moms

Lulu's2Moms Member

Yay flip_cat

Mimi's soo cute!

5. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

What a pretty little girl you have...glad we finally got to see her face...(Chin scritches to Mimi) You have a really smart mommy she got your picture up for all of us to admire.

Congrats.

Mel & Max

6. mimi1997

mimi1997 Member

Thank you all....
    I tried to resize it in Photoshop many time but still can't get it submitted. :oops:
    No one asked this question but me!
    By the way, Mimi's a male.... I know it has a girl's name.... :)

7. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

:::::looks very ashamed:::::Sorry Mimi :oops: Well you are a handsome fellow. I guess that explains why Angel was trying to crawl all over the monitor earlier.

Oops but I too have a little guy that spent the first 3 months of life being called a she. The folks we got him from swore he was a girl, the vet thought he was a girl, I thought he was a girl, until I took him and his sister in to be spayed. lol Got a call from the vet telling me they couldn't spay Elektra because she didn't have the right parts, but they could neuter him. :shock:

So Elektra became Myrrdin.

As far as the Avatar... Nah you aren't the first one that had that problem...but I was too chicken to ask, took me a couple of weeks...lol

Mel & Max

8. mimi1997

mimi1997 Member

Mi means "kitty" in Chinese. I named all my cats Mimi, male or female (never own them in the same time though).
    When I adopted Mimi when he was 2 months old, I called him Michael. Later I just couldn't get used to it and switched to Mimi. I guess they don't care what we call them but what we feed them, do they?

No problem for mistaken him as a girl.
    I had people came to my house, saw Mimi and said, Wow, she is BIG! Is she pregnant?

He was 17+lbs once and now down to 13.6lbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.