Wild Calling Numbers

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

wild callings phos/carb potential list

This link should go to a forum about Wild Calling Food. Can anyone confirm that the phos/carb levels are acceptable for CKD? Thank you to anyone that can help :D :D

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Those are the numbers from the guaranteed analysis (i.e., min and max). What you need are the "as fed" values. They can differ.

3. Cleo & Jane (GA)

I sent them an email asking for the "as fed." Hope that they respond!

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry to bump up an older post...Jane, I'm just wondering if you ever got phos values on this or if they responded at all? I saw an awesome post Rhiannon had with the carbs that they did a chart for carb/fat/protein ( Wild Calling! ). But like you, I need the phosphorus...

My local store just got these so I was searching for info ;-) . If not I will try call them next week maybe...the never ending fuds hunt :lol: . Or if anyone else has the info that I couldn't find when searching FDMB please let me know, thanks! :D

5. Cleo & Jane (GA)

All they did was send me the same nutritional info they have on their site. I had called them months ago, and the person I spoke with said that all the foods were below 200 phos, except the buffalo. But, still no as fed values. I hope you have better luck. :D

6. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Jane! :D Some of them that you call seem to think you are trying to MAKE their cat food, not just feed it to a special needs cat :roll: . If I have time at work, I'll give it a whirl to call them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.