Wild Calling Nutrition Analysis Info

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Nancey, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancey

Nancey Member

Since several folks, including myself have been looking and trying Wild Calling I emailed them for information. I tried several flavors but non were a hit with my kitties. I did find a new brand while I was at the store Mauri (now Koha), they have some different proteins, I picked up the Kangaroo and several of my kitties really like it, especially my little wild child. I will reach out to them for information also.

Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

Elizabeth and Bertie likes this.
  2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

I can't quite figure out what the value are.
    In the brown row I added up the DM (dry matter) values for the Cabin Fever one and got 100.96. It seems like it should be 100 (5) if the values were were percent. However, being a little off is not unexpected. However, the first green row adds up to 10.01 for DM values.
    It may be the brown row is for weight %, not % from calories.

3. Nancey

Nancey Member

Yeah I thought it a little weird, as they did not provide what the unit base was for the information, just the table. Hope it doesn't confuse anybody too much.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Nancey

Nancey Member

Awesome.. thanks @Chris & China, The Kangaroo is being a huge hit, I am going to pick up some more flavors and try them also. Plus pick up some of the dog food as we are picking up a new addition to our family this Saturday.. sooo excited. He is 5 1/2 and his name is Strider, right now they think he is a Shepard Mix, maybe some Keeshond in there. My house is critter crazy at this point. :D

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the addition of the new drooler!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.