Willie 10/7 PMPS 84, +2~86, +4~72, +5.5~99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Willie (GA), Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Okay, so I'm a bit of a dunce. I decide yesterday to put Willie back on raw to see if food is what was causing his numbers to spike, but then I upped his dose last night too, so now i don't know if the lower numbers are food related or insulin related. doh.

Willie is his furry purry self. I could tell when the numbers broke in the middle of the night (sadly, there were so many of those "is there an axe murderer in my house" noises, I was awake for most of it), because Willie got up and was roaming the house for awhile. Which is of no help... if Willie is in bed and hears a noise, he perks up and it's like an alert. If he's in the dining room with an axe murderer, he'd just show the guy his belly and beg for pets.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: Willie AMPS 112, +2~122

Hi guys .. well bum deal on not knowing what caused the lower numbers .. either way, they look god! Glad to hear there was no axe murderer in your house .. I also know those sounds you are talking about, can really freak a person out! have a great weekend guys!

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

sounds like willie is a perfect Night Watchman! hahahaha - scritch my belly and give me treats!

lots of factors to balance with the sugar dance, aren't there?!

4. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Well maybe such a cute kitty would soften the axe murderer's heart.

Nice numbers, however he got there.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

It's a distraction tactic to give you time to get out!! :lol: :lol: Beautiful numbers no matter what the cause!

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Willie, good job on those blues! And just barely, so we are hoping for some green this cycle.
    Liz

7. Jessica & Boo Radley

Jessica & Boo Radley Member

There's always tonight Christie.....and I mean for the number eval and not the axe murderer ;-) ;-)

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Willy. I thought maybe we were going to see another mouse when you mentioned roaming in the middle of the night! :lol: but it's just an axe murderer. It's nice to have a security guard kitty. Maggie would run under the bed.

9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: Willie +8 101, PMPS 84, +2~86

I have to laugh about your first post today....how many times have we all done that...changed more than one thing at a time and then went DUH!!!! Sending you hugs just cuz.

Willie...spectacular, dude!!!

10. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: Willie +8 101, PMPS 84, +2~86, +4~72

Much better numbers! Willie and i watched Fringe tonight and just had a lazy Friday. He's having a snack now. Going to need to start keeping better track of what I'm feeding him on the spreadsheet so I can try to discern patterns.

Crap.

I just actually pulled that thought from my head and put it into the universe (of the interwebs, no less!). Okay, quickly going to predict 300s by morning as a sort of reverse psychology.

Except wait.

I just put THAT out into the universe too.

Sorry, Willie. We're just screwed.

In other news, in discussing the night's events with my BFF in Michigan, I actually figured out what Willie's encounter with the axe murderer would go like.

Cat. Get out of my way. I need to go chop your mom to bits.
    You can do that in a minute. See my belly? it needz de pets.
    CAT! You have to move!!
    DUDE!!! DE BELLY!!! *headbutt* *headbutt* *headbutt*
    Fine! There, I scratched your belly! Now move!!
    U know, de bowl is missing de fuds. Priorities, dude. Priorities.

Can anyone tell it has been a long week?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: Willie +8 101, PMPS 84, +2~86, +4~72

Willie, tell your bean to get some sleep! :lol: :lol:
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.