Willie PMPS 176, +2~237, +3~193, +4~163

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Willie (GA), Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Took just a drop off this morning after the 42 last night at +3. Not going to carb this for now... we'll see where he's at at +5. Lots of BTB cuddles this morning. Perfect day for it here... dreary and rainy. Was going to get up and check out a new church, but needed the sleep, sooooo...... just now getting my lazy butt out of bed. Think today is a good day for cleaning and laundry... may continue my search for the elusive clearance patio set. Have managed to snag great deals on bedding for both my sister and my mom... 8 piece bed in a bag sets in full, queen and king for $12.50 each! Forgot I have a gift card, so may go back for a slightly pricier set I had my eye on for me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: Willie AMPS 195, +4~53

Oh Wow - $12.50/set! What a deal!

Willie - you're sure looking good today - beautiful numbers. Surf nicely for your Bean - she needs some rest....

Hugs,

3. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: Willie AMPS 195, +4~53

wow...you know how to shop!!!

and looks the Dub is on a mission again!

4. Christie & Willie (GA)

Re: Willie AMPS 195, +4~53, +5~145?!?

Or not... perhaps that +4 was a faulty test?? Suddenly very thankful we didn't carb that!! Guess I have permission to go out!!

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Or is the +5 faulty? Get another test before you leave, k?

Nice shopping on the bed in bag sets!

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Willie nice numbers today and wow on 12.50 for a bed in a bag....

7. Christie & Willie (GA)

Re: Willie PMPS 176

I am happy to see that Willie continues to hold his own in the second half of his cycles. Sun is finally out, but Willie is cuddled on the couch with me.

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Christie, nice day for both Willie and you with the good deals on the bed in a bag. Glad Willy gave you permission to shop.

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Guys, It sounds like the day worked out just fine despite the morning rain. Boy, Christie, you really know how to find bargains! Enjoy your bed-in-a-bag.

Ella

Hey Willie, I'll be right over to help celebrate Gracie's anniversary. Then tomorrow at Camp Stu, OK? see you soon,
    Rusty

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys - nice blue surfin' for Willie! I am impressed with your uncanny ability to find such good deals. That i s quite the price! :razz:

WILLIE!!! We must party!!! Celebration for miss Gracie. I am on my way! ~~ Mannie

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Wow...that must have been a bad strip or something!!! Not like Willie to go low and bounce back up that fast.

Hope you got a good deal on a patio set and that you are feeling much better today. Thank you for your thoughts on our condo today.....you have added so much to our world, too!!

Willie....I'm so excited about my party!! You know what I want....CORN!!!!! Pls pls pls!!! Lub you!!

12. Christie & Willie (GA)

Re: Willie PMPS 176, +2~237, +3~193, +4~163 party update!

Not sure if this is a bounce, a pen going wonky (we're on day 28 and this bean has a penchant for leaving it on the counter for a few hours... :roll: :roll: :roll: ). Meh.

Didn't find a patio set today, but did pick up a few needed things and ingredients for a leek and mushroom risotto with chicken that I'm going to make in the pressure cooker tomorrow night.

there is quite the party going on in the back yard! Willie, Rusty and Mannie have raided the freezer and have thrown together an impromptu feast of venison sliders (nutritionally complete!), chicken kebobs and chicken and beef meatballs with some kind of sauce that smells delish! Please don't blame us for bounces tomorrow, but Miss Gracie requested corn on her annifursary, and, uh, helllooooo, have you SEEN the stink eye on that little angel??? The kids have strategically befriended the two lil droolers next door... another grill in service! :lol: :lol: :lol: So, grilled corn it is, with some mini corn muffins (at least the bean used a good whole grain mix and splenda) and peaches with a splash of balsamic to bring down the glycemic load! The sun tea jar has been emptied of its contents (thank heavens for all these quik trip cups lying around... would have been good tea going to waste!) and is now being put to use for niptinis. They've got some concoction mixed up in the cooler as well!

Tess and Zoe are re-setting up croquet after Willie had set it up quickly this afternoon, and I swear I heard something about "those boys should stick to grillin!!!" Leo is running a mousing seminar in the garage, with lots of kitties showing great interest!! The kids found a tiara I bought long ago when my best friend still lived here (we went to the beauty college, got up-do's with tiaras, then sat around watching movies in our pjs drinking cocktails all day and evening. Best. Day. Ever.), and they have retrofitted it to Miss Gracie's size.

Princess Gracie is indeed the belle of the ball tonight, with her sparkles and her pretty green party dress! Moonie has been pulling Rusty from the grill from time to time to join her and the sugar cats in a series of rousing serenades for the party girl. Tarragon and Binks have been quite the gentlemen this evening, organizing an entire group to make sure that Gracie's every request is catered to quickly.... though, Binks does seem to be eyeing that tiara?!? Tobey has been sneaking into the kitchen for nibbles of the mini cinammon cakes I made just for him... didn't want him feeling left out on his big sis' special day!

I should probably head to sleep, but I feel the need to supervise.... just two fences over is a chicken coop! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The kids have been given strict instructions that said birds are off limits! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think they've got enough to keep them busy! I hear the kids may be headed out soon... something about sneaking over to Fort Collins to say hi and take some goodies to Punkin and Anya??

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Oh Christie...you are DA BOMB!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

What a party and what a description!! You will be exhausted but you better watch Lil Stinka or she'll bring your tiara home (love the story...tiaras, jammies, drinks..WOW). Thanks for giving Tobey extra cinnamon cake...he plans on telling his Auntie Ellabean tomorrow that he had none so that he can get FOUR cupcakes!!

Hope they don't keep you up too late and they make it safely to visit PUnkin. Hugs to you my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.