Would You Rather (day late!)

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Would you rather eat 30 lbs of cheese in one sitting, or a 5 gallon bucket of peanut butter (without water)?

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Those choices, suck, Sarah. But I think I'll go with the peanut butter. I think the cheese might make you feel bad for days. :lol:

3. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

neither????

if i have to choose i think i'd go with the cheese. eaten slow enough it's not too bad i suppose.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, since your question specifically says peanut butter without water, could i have some celery or another beverage with it??? if so, i might be swayed to go with the peanut butter :D

4. Sarah and Buzz

They do suck, but if they didn't, there wouldn't be much to think about! :)

5. Sarah and Buzz

I think in the spirit of things, you could have celery but not another beverage.

6. Sarah and Buzz

Now sitting and thinking about them, I do have to agree with Ele that the choices suck. ;)

I guess I would go with the cheese. Ele's right, it could cause problems for days, but think about 5 gallons of peanut butter! I mean, that wouldn't be pretty on the digestive system either. ;) But god, 30 lbs of cheese. I LOVE cheese, but that's a lot. Urgh.

7. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

You gotta tell me, how'd you come up with this one?

I'm not choosing, I'd be dead afterwards either way, and I love both cheese and pb.

8. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

And not only would you be sick, but you'd be fat too! :mrgreen:

9. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

OK-just spent 10min thinkin' about that one!!
    Guess I would have to say cheese.

I have a theory that if you dipped 1/2 the world in chz, and the other half in chocolate--there would be no more war! :D
    I own/operate an ice cream & burger restaurant and I have to admit I've never understood how one can eat a burger without cheese!! The funny thing is, my DH is lactose intolerant and married the ice cream lady!

10. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Peanut butter and milk please [as long as it is the real peanut butter and that that hydrogenated crud]! YUMMMMM!

11. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

I think I have already done both. :oops: I would probably go with the peanut butter.

12. Sarah and Buzz

Then you should be able to answer the question of which is harder on your insides. ;) Although I'm guessing our answer lies in your choice.

13. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I love it!!!! LOL! I'd like to be in the chocolate hemisphere, please!

I pick peanut butter & celery... yum!!! And since it's one sitting, but no time limit specified, I think I would stock up on movies from the library & make an all-day party out of it! No way I could fit all that pb in in a short time and not blow up, little sticky pieces of me spattered all around the living room! Ewwwwwwww!!!!! First I was going to pick cheese, but I just can't even picture 30 lbs, makes me want to hurl just thinking about it. And I love cheese, well at least I used to before today's challenge made me rethink that! :lol:

14. Sarah and Buzz

You guys crack me up! I don't know what I would do without this place somedays, really. :) I can always count on PZI Land to cheer me up. Thank you all!

15. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Well I suspect we'd be a lot more boring without your challenging us in these somewhat bizarre ways, lol! :mrgreen: Keep 'em coming.... I already building up my strength for whatever freaky choice I may be forced to make next week! :D

16. Sarah and Buzz

I like a girl who thinks ahead! :)

17. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

I don't know if peanut butter is an easier on your insides, but it is certainly quicker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.