"would you rather" (not meaning to take Sarah's spot)

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Donna & Buddha, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

This one won't have the zing that Sarah's usually do, and I hope she'll go ahead and post a real "would you rather." But ...

this question came up today when my DD and I were in the garden. She thinks that big spiders are cool, and I agree with her. However, if I had to have a spider on me, I'd much rather have a little one. My daughter says no, she'd rather have a tarantula than a black widow crawl on her.

So would you rather have a small spider or a large spider on you (assuming either size is equally as toxic or both nonpoisonous)?

2. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

None AT all ! I am not a bug person. I will chase flys etc until I swat them. A bit ocd with bugs in general :mrgreen:

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL, hilarious question! I will take anything non-poisonous please!!! Other than that, I'm not sure I care much. Bigger are definitely grosser-looking, so that is a strike against. I went to a tarantula festival around here & held one a couple years ago (self-inflicted therapy for my bug fears) - it wasn't nearly as awful as I thought it would be. It was really kind-of cute, and felt velvety. Not that I am pushing to do that again or anything :lol: but I know at least that I can do it if I have to.

4. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, at least big ones you would notice where little ones could crawl all over you without you noticing them. Ewww!

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Small usually means very poisonous. So monster big please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.