Would You Rather

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Would you rather own a ski lodge or a surf camp?

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

neither

oh wait, all i have to do is own it right? i don't actually have to work there or go there?

ski lodges = really cold weather = pain

surf camp = smelly dirty ocean = bacteria & disease

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Ski lodge - I'm not much into surfing.

4. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf camp - I love the ocean. I get enough snow where I live now.

5. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

I despise cold weather--so surf camp (even though I'm a terrible surfer, does boogie boarding count? ha ha)
    Although, if I had it to do over again, not sure I would ever be self-employed again. There are many great aspects, however there are just as many, if not more, sacrifices.

6. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Ski lodge to live in off season and visit to ski during the winter. I don't like the cold, but love the mountains in the summer time. Add in a lake near it, and I'm sold. Got an ice skating DD who would love unlimited ice time.

7. LynnLee + Mousie

:D

8. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf camp!!!! Love the ocean, hate being cold, so that's a no-brainer. You couldn't pay me to get out there and surf, but I would be more than happy to sip mai-tais as the $$$ roll in. Of course, come to think of it, skiers might have a lot more $$$ than your average surfer (?), so maybe the ski lodge is the way to go, and someone can just send me pictures of how pretty it is, and I can look at those while I am lounging on the beach. Hmmm, thought this one was easy, darn it!!!

9. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Seeing as how I have never surfed in my life, but I'm aces at skiing, I'd go for the ski lodge. Then I'll meet up with Joanna for fabulous vacations in tropical locations. ;)

Cindy, you cracked me up! How can you live in CA and not like the ocean? I mean, I know you can't swim in your ocean, which is my issue with CA, but still! Is it the seaweed, or the living things lurking beneath? ;)

10. LynnLee + Mousie

Sarah, the ocean here stinks! just plain stinks! everyone that's grown up here thinks i'm nuts when i say that though. but i'm not a fan of fish right.....any fish......i mean i don't mind fishing but i don't like the smell or taste of fish/seafood and that's what the ocean smells like to me......fishy fish! you ever been to like a fisherman's wharf type of place? and it just reeks of fish? to me that is what the ocean out here smells like. yuck!

get this, i think the last time i was actually at the beach to be at the beach, on the water, was back in 1997 i think it was when we brought my parents/sister/niece out here and had to do all the touristy stuff.
    i used to work in Newport Beach and that was close enough that I preferred to stay inside the building as much as possible. LOL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.