Would You Rather

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Would you rather be stuck in an episode of Lost or an episode of X-Files?

2. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

I would prefer the island. All those sexy, albeit sweaty, men---yes please! Although the smoke monster and polar bears are scary.
    I don't think I would mind trekking thru the jungle all day, if I could follow Jack or Sawyer :D

3. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Lost! At least there are a finite amount of 'monsters' on that island .... there is always new freaky stuff on x-files!

4. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Not so familiar with Lost. But it's an island without air conditioning, right? I'd take my chances with the X-Files.

5. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

The X-Files, definitely! I never missed that show when it was on, and I still catch the reruns sometimes when I can't sleep. I'm a Sci-Fi junkie! :mrgreen:

I've never seen Lost.

6. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

ROTFLMAO, hilarious WYR choice (and here I was dreading what bug you might ask me to eat today, or other horror :lol: ).

Well, I never actually saw X-Files, not for any philosophical reason, I think I just never knew about it until it was almost over. So I guess I'd pick that one, something new and different, eh? Lost seemed fun for a while, but by the end I think I would have torn all my hair out :lol:

Of course on the other hand Lost in real life was Hawaii, and that ain't so bad, right??? Guess I'll still take my chances with X-Files, and then if I don't like it I can make a random flash-whenever and say "haha I was actually in a Lost episode afterall!!!".

7. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

X-Files. I like the chemistry between the 2 main characters. I haven't watched a Lost episode since it was on.

8. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Hmm, sometimes I feel like I'm permanently lost - maybe I'm already trapped in an episode?

9. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

LOL Gator. I'll join you, if there's room. LOL I'm still a bit "lost". LOL

10. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I'll take my chances with a polar bear on a tropical island, and the smoke monster. X-Files is just too dark. At least the people on Lost are happy when they aren't running from weirdos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.