Would You Rather

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Would you rather eat a handful of hair or lick three public telephones?

2. Sarah and Buzz

This one was so easy for me! Lick 3 public telephones, hands down. I mean, a whole handful of hair?! Gross. I'll take my chances. I'm sure I've taken on more germs in my life than what I could get from 3 quick licks of a phone.

3. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Both.

I'll put the hair it in the blender and then make soup or chili out of it.

I'll boil the phones for a good half hour before licking them.

Then do I get a bye for next week if I do both this week?

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Ewwww... I absolutely refuse to lick the public phones (yeah, I saw 20/20!!!!), so I guess it would have to be the hair. Cats do it every day, so why not, right? Ewwww. I'm starting to dread Wednesdays!!! :lol:

I did have a choice pop in mind while watching the Bachelor :oops: this season: would you rather bungee jump, or have to do a couple minutes of stand-up comedy (writing your own material) at a local club? Interestingly the comedy challenge evoked some serious tears & anxiety, as well as heavy drinking I suspect ;-) - I am in agreement, bungee jumping any day (if I had to choose)!!!!

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Ewwww to both choices. But I'll take the hair. I was going to agree with Sarah, but then I realized I probably already ingest a lot of hair. With 4 cats and 2 dogs how can I not get hair in my food? You didn't say, but can I mix the hair with my 3 lbs of peanut butter? :mrgreen:

Joanna, I'm with you - bungee jumping.

6. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

OK--note to self--don't check the wyrw until AFTER lunch!! (Sarah-thanx for saving me like 500 extra calories today!!)

Where does one find a public phone anymore? I guess at the airport!?

I will take the hair 'hands down'. I know far too many stats on how few people wash their hands after using the bathroom. Not a germaphobe, but it grosses me out!

Want a great way to jumpstart a diet!? Enroll in a food service sanitation certificate course--the first day is spent watching videos of all the disgusting things food workers do when they don't know anyone is watching. And then going over everything that can go wrong as a result. Every time I have to take a refresher course--I can't eat out for weeks!! But I do lose a few lbs!!

7. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

What I want to know is where are you going to find a public phone these days? :eek:

Definitely the hair, I'll just pull out my bunson burner and whip up some new recipe :lol:

and as for the bachelor episodes, you picked the one and only time I've ever seen it, so I actually know what your talking about- NEITHER (many tears, and alcohol consumption for either one!) nailbite_smile

How did PZI get so many black cats with names that start with B? :?:

8. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Jen,
    Great minds think alike! I really didn't copy you! Just a distracted typist dealing with my college daughter's dead car battery before the Chemistry quiz. Ahhh life

9. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

definitely lick public phones.

personally i have serious problems with textures when it comes to food, thus the reason i will toss an expensive steak if it's chewy and don't eat thinks like squash and can't stand the texture of something like ensure or slimfast YUCK!!! disgusting textures make me gag

a public phone in xxxx is probably rarely rarely used these days and what with all the rain lately, they're probably pretty clean so if you need me to, i'll lick every one in the city :D

10. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

Definitely the public phones. I'll chase it with a good slug of alcohol to kill the germs. :razz:

11. Sarah and Buzz

Cindy, I totally agree with everything you said! Especially the part about texture. I love tomatoes but hate the middle pulpy part; it's too seedy and slimy. Ewwww.

I also extrapolated that if you catch a cold more easily by holding hands than by kissing, licking a phone probably isn't as dangerous as using one, so I feel confident with my choice. ;)

And sorry for the before-lunch gross factor, Jen. ;) And Gator, I will try to think up one that you'll like next week (or at least won't dread). As for your choice, I have a fear of heights and public speaking, so I had to think about this one really hard. I would take the comedy bit, because although it would be terrifying and awful, the odds are pretty darn low that I will die while doing it.

12. MicheleS

MicheleS Member

hair, I guess.... ick.

13. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

I'm not proud of this answer, but I think I could lick a phone. But just for the record, I don't have a phone licking habit, nor did it every come up in my younger "I'll try anything once" days.

14. Sarah and Buzz

I got this picture of Donna in my mind, skulking around the city, looking for unsuspecting pay phones. She's wearing a tan trenchcoat and some big movie-star shades, glancing over her shoulder now and then to see if anyone is watching before she swoops in for the lick.

Yes, I have entirely too much time on my hands. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.