Would You Rather

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Would you rather always wear earmuffs or a nose plug?

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

lol Sarah, sometimes I wonder about you.

depends I guess on the style/comfort level of each. No good options here for sure.

3. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

With a terrible flu the last 3 days, I can say with confidence--NEITHER!!

Actually-if I can put my ipod earbuds in the earmuffs, I would go with those. Noseplugs make me feel like I can't breathe!
    If we could only keep earmuffs on the sugarcats--we would no longer need the rice socks!! Warm and pink little ears on demand!

4. Sarah and Buzz

If you only wonder about me some of the time, Gator, my work is not yet complete. I'll have to try harder next Wednesday. ;)

I'm with Jen on the noseplugs/not breathing thing. As much as it would suck, I'll have to go with earmuffs.

5. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Earmuffs - definitely. I can rock some earmuffs. Nose plugs, meh... not really the fashion statement of the moment ;)

6. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm not even sure what a nose plug is, but it sure does not sound like fun! Earmuffs, sure why not?

So someone crashed into a power pole this morning (in hospital but sounds like he will be ok) and we were w/o power just over 12 hours. So today I learned:

I would rather go w/o power for a 12 hour stretch than go w/o water. Although today was cold and I had some serious internet withdrawl ;-) I was aware how totally grateful I was to have running water!!!!!

Not sure what it means that I am now interpreting my life in terms of "would you rathers" (the other day I idly started wondering if I would rather lose the ability to walk or lose the ability to talk - I decided to keep walking, and learn sign language) but I put the blame SQUARELY on Sarah. :lol: But keep 'em coming, I am prepared!!! :D

7. Sarah and Buzz

Like people wear underwater so water doesn't go up their nose. Think sort of like an oxygen thing that they put in your nose in the hospital, only bigger and more heinous. And instead of giving you oxygen, it takes it away. But otherwise, totally the same thing. ;)

Glad the guy will be okay! That's sort of scary. The power vs water question is tough, and seasonal (at least for those of us who actually HAVE seasons :lol: ). A couple months ago, when it was 10 degrees, 12 hours without power would have been pretty awful. Likewise, when it's 90 with 100% humidity, bring on the AC. I can always drive to a gas station if I have to use their bathroom. Plus, no power=spoiled food AND what about your insulin? I mean, if you had a chance to plan ahead and had coolers and ice, sure. But if it just randomly went out? I don't know. I think I've talked myself into no water for 12 hours.

I think it's awesome that you think of WYRs! Feel free to post one sometime; I'm sure Gator would love to have TWO questions to answer. :) And I'm with you on the walking vs talking.

8. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

For those on wells, without power mean without water too. Battery backup is great for having Interent even with the power goes out.

9. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

earmuffs definitely. i love the idea of blocking out the world :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.