? Yellow #s

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PJ Brown, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJ Brown

PJ Brown Member

Hi Everyone,

My previous post: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/missing-a-shot.163118/#post-1756003

Today has been a yellow day. I'm wondering how to interpret this new development. I'd love your thoughts on what this means on the 1.0 unit 2 x day and infrequent testing (see post above). I was concerned when I did the PMPS, so I tested +1 and BG increased slightly, so I don't think I need to stay up and test again. If you disagree, please let me know if I'm not thinking clearly.

Thanks for your help this week! Not sure what this coming week holds for my sweet husband's recovery. I'm worried about getting Jett's test/shot done in the morning and missing the doctors. They appear out of nowhere as soon as I'm not in the room!

Patti + Jett

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I think Jett's numbers are coming down because his 1.0 unit depot is now full since you've been able to get some consistent dosing after the missed/skipped doses a few days ago. This is a good indication of what the 1.0 unit dose can do. It's great to see Jett out of those higher numbers. If you are up later, I'd get a test before bed, but I imagine you must be exhausted.

I hear you on the doctors always showing up when you decide to step out of the room for a moment. Same thing happened when my father was in the hospital this spring. Sending healing light for your husband. :bighug:

PJ Brown and Gussie's mom (GA) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.