Yemala 11/10 AMPS 411; +4 222; +7 126; PMPS 199; +2 171; +3 84: +4 57; +5 65; +7 174

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Hroswitha, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Hroswitha

Hroswitha Well-Known Member

2. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

She was doing so nicely too! I hate when a red pops up after a nice string of numbers.
    I hope the bounce is short, and she does a gradual slide down so hopefully no more bounces.:bighug:

3. Hroswitha

Check out my bouncy baby today. From 400 to 126 in half a cycle.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yes, the bounce form the 80s on 11/7 was due to break today. You also have a dose increase on top of that. She may slide into PMPS time in lower numbers. I'd get a +10 or +11 so you know if she's headed up or down at shot time.

5. Hroswitha

We didn't see this post in time. In brief, it's a home football game day, and while we don't sports much, we live 5 blocks from the stadium of a Big 10 football team. So, yeah. Working outside, parking people, tamping down fires, freezing our butts off.

We'll be more vigilant now that the game is nearly over.

6. Hroswitha

Bouncy girl is now at +3 and 84.

She's currently eating boiled chicken to try to keep the surf within bounds.

7. Hroswitha

57 looks like her nadir. 65 on the way up - fed left over roasted chicken to help with the surf.

Poor little kitty, presented with roasted chicken. What a life, eh?

I've got raw liver to give her later.

8. Hroswitha

In an 18 hour period, Yemala has given a 400+ number, with a nadir down to 57 in the PM.

Is this what we call "acrocat"?

9. Hroswitha

And now, 174. All she's eaten since the +5 was either cooked white meat chicken and raw chicken liver. And not that much of either.