YES, THIS TIME ITS OFFICIAL

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by akashasmom, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akashasmom

akashasmom Member

Hi all. I know you probably think that Akasha and I had fell off the face of the earth, but no, we are here. I can now officially say she is OTJ!!!!!! She has had no BG's over 130 since 4/17 (and that day while at the vet it was 130, home is was 70's). So happy for my fur baby. I wanted to thank you all for the help that you gave me the night she was hypo and without the help, she would not probably be here. I sincerely appreciate the support and advice. I will be on here still from time to time to check in and see if anyone else needs help with something that I happen to be knowledgeable about, which unfortunately is not diabetes, but have knowledge about seizures, IMHA, anxiety issues, and many other things. I have been thru the ringer with the pets I have had! But, I am so happy that you guys are here. I do not know what I would do without you guys cat_pet_icon

2. katlady1974

katlady1974 Member

aww, congrats to you and akasha!! that's great news!!! :RAHCAT

3. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Fantastic news!

Am thrilled that Akasha is doing so well, and that she is OTJ.

Congrats to you both. :mrgreen:

Eliz

4. Barb & Mr. Frog

Barb & Mr. Frog Member

Congratulations!

5. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Good news indeed! Of course visit, issues other than diabetes comes up all the time. There is a 911 post today about a tail injury - not sure if scrape, cut, open wound......

6. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

otj_icon :RAHCAT party_cat Woohoo! party_cat :RAHCAT otj_icon

Yes! Even if you don't have much experience with diabetes since Akasha was pretty much like, "Nope, not gonna need insulin," you still have knowledge worth sharing. :D And even if you don't have the knowledge, there's always simply offering the support that everyone needs when dealing with difficult illnesses and diseases in our furry feline companions. :YMHUG:

Great job with Akasha! :thumbup

7. rvontrapp

rvontrapp Member

Congratulations! That`s wonderful! :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.