? Yoshi 12/25 +11.5 303 pmps 278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stressedcatmom, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Stressedcatmom

Stressedcatmom Well-Known Member

He isn’t going up. Just wondering if I need to stall or if I can feed and shoot when this happens. His nadar is getting later or he’s clearing bounces

2. Stressedcatmom

I shot and gave 7u. I’m just wondering what this phenomena is.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That looked like a perfectly acceptable number to shoot...you are talking about the 278 PM preshot, right?

Let's hope this is the right dose and it's finally starting to work! I hope you see some blues tonight.

I'm just signing off for the night - so if you need help later, please post and ask specifically for help.

Good night and Merry Christmas!

Stressedcatmom likes this.
  4. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

That was a perfectly safe number to shoot.

Please forgive me, my memory is foggy. But you’re still doing TR right? Yoshi probably needs an increase (unless someone wiser has said otherwise to hold to 10 cycles).

5. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

That's great! It's an improvement and 278 is still high to shoot, no worries :)

Stressedcatmom likes this.
  6. Stressedcatmom

Yes, I was talking about the pmps but wondering specifically about him being lower at pmps than the +11.5. I remember reading about something that said to be careful if the pmps was lower than previous tests. Merry Christmas to you!