You...

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by tecwmn, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tecwmn

tecwmn Member

To each person who cares enough to open our posts on the fur-babies we love, thank you.

To each person who guides us through our terror when things go horribly wrong, thank you.

To each person who supplies us comedic relief when the stress gets to us, thank you.

To all the great fur-parents who have taught me, and continue to teach me how to be the best fur-parent that I can be...

You will never know the depth of my gratitute.

Thank you!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Barbi,

thank you for posting this - a really nice gesture!
    Very sweet!
    I still the same way after a year coming up of me being with this board.

There's so many good people here and everyone of us helps out in every way we can.
    Whether it's support, guidance or a good laugh.

:YMHUG:

3. Taline & Bibo

Taline & Bibo Member

That's so touchy. Loved it, thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barbi, that was really great. And I have a feeling you will be one of the folks who sticks around and pays it forward too. It seems we are a family of sorts. Once you are a sugar mama (or papa) you will always have fdmb's undying support...always, despite disagreements, occasional arguments, and all the great stuff too. and all the sugar kitties are loved and prayed for by each and every member. don't know how it got this way, but it is and i'm grateful for it as well.

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I second what each and everyone said. Without this board, I wouldn't have met a wonderful lady offline, nor any of you whom I may or may never meet in my lifetime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.