?? Young again dry food

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Steph&BigKitty, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steph&BigKitty

Steph&BigKitty Member

Good news Kitty is still off the juice!
    I have 4 other cats that have been dry food grazers their whole lives. I am now trying to get them on wet, but they're weirdos! We're having a hell of a time keeping Kitty out of their dry. He always figures out a way to get it and jumps from BG of 60 to 600!! I feel so bad. It's like he's never satisfied!!
    He has a bad history of bladder crystals. I'm scared to death to try Young Again dry food because any dry food besides cheapie friskies has always set off his bladder. SO I thought about giving him seriously like a few kibbles here and there in hopes to satisfy his craving for some crunch.
    Now that I've rambled on...
    Any advice?
    And does anyone know where I can get samples of Young again dry food?

2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Just click Contact Us on their website, fill out the form and specify which YA formula you'd like a sample of. It's about the size of a regular treat bag :)

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You can call the company and they will send you samples. https://www.youngagainpetfood.com/

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

When a kitty goes off insulin, he/she is still a diabetic but a diet controlled one. You'll have to keep BK on a low carb diet, preferably wet food (especially if he's prone to urinary issues) permanently. Some kitties here have come out of remission because of one gorging on kibble.

5. Jtcatt

Jtcatt Member

Wish I could send you the 1/2 bag I have left. My cat has ibs and it makes her flare. I can always put it in a big ziploc and mail it at fedex. If u want me to do that just pm me your address.

6. Steph&BigKitty

Steph&BigKitty Member

@Jtcatt wow that would be really awesome if you could do that!!! Is there a way for me to pay for delivery?

Thank you everyone for the advice!

Jtcatt likes this.
  7. Steph&BigKitty

Steph&BigKitty Member

@Kris & Teasel yes I have been keeping him on strictly wet diet. He's gotten into kibble 3 times now. Scared the heck out of me. Just looking for something I can give him to satisfy those craving every once in awhile not really a part of his diet.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  8. Jtcatt

Jtcatt Member

It's not a problem at all. Just pm me your info and I will get it out to you this week. Actually makes me feel better because I really didn't want to waste half a bag of expensive food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.