Yesterday my vet told me to hold the dose at 2u. Since Yum can be spooked, she said prioritize administering the zeniquin antibiotic over the testing until we try a curve on Wednesday. I did get some tests done yesterday as you can see on her chart. She doesn't seem to mind the tests when she comes to me for brushing and massages: I just have to avoid grabbing her or spooking her. I heard her gagging this morning shortly before breakfast---no sign of vomit. She finished most of her dinner overnight (the Fancy Feast and DM Savory Selects that she likes), but not the plain DM clump of food that she likes least. She ate the DM clump yesterday during the day, so her appetite was down a tiny bit last night. This morning she dug into the Fancy Feast and I gave her the shot, but she hasn't made any more repeat trips to the breakfast plate. I got a good urine sample. She is negative or trace ketones: it is so hard to match those colors on the label. When I made the mistake of trying to grab her, she ran outside. She is sleeping on the patio. I tried to get her interested in a treat of sardines, but she didn't go for it. The lead vet is off today. The tech says maybe she needs to go to an ER for IV and regularization with regular insulin. My current plan is: See if she eats more before noon when she is due for her zeniquin tablet. If she continues to be "off", grab her when I can and take her to the vet so the tech can do a good BG and ketone test. (I need to make the most of the "catch".) Decide at that point whether or not to take her to the ER. I suppose the zeniquin could be upsetting her stomach or making her "off". She can be very evasive. I am worried.