Zeke and Bonnie

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by BonnieZeke, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonnieZeke

BonnieZeke Member

Zeke was diagnosed the end of May 2019. He is on Lantus and eats FF pate with some FF grilled every once in a while. Zeke is approx 8 years old. His sister (not Bio) is Piper. She is Siamese and his best friend besides me. She is approx 13 yrs old. She is very good at keeping his ears clean and scab-free! I keep a spreadsheet which I am getting ready to post. Thanks for this great resource.

2. Sarah&Soph

Sarah&Soph Member

Welcome Bonnie and Zeke! If you could add that information about Zeke, as well as what kind of meter you use, to your signature it would be helpful for other members (and prevent you from getting asked about it a million times :p). To do that, click on your name at the top, then “signature” on the left side. I saw your post on the main forum so hopefully you get some responses soon, but if not it may be helpful to also post in the lantus forum as well!

3. BonnieZeke

BonnieZeke Member

Thanks, will do! I am new to posting on forums!

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome Bonnie and Zeke. I read your thread on the Main Health forum, and you have already met some of our members. So happy you have! I try to greet every new member, but had an eye injury a couple of days ago and am half blind at the moment :arghh:, so I was MIA today, sorry. You will get used to the message board format, and if you can't find something, use the search function, or ask someone to clarify a comment with a link so you can read the desired info right away without trying to locate it yourself. It all takes time, and you did the right thing by posting in the Main Health forum with your questions.

BonnieZeke likes this.
  5. BonnieZeke

BonnieZeke Member

Thanks for the support, glad to be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.