Zeke - Day 3 - AMPS 276 +6 270 +12 298 +18 352

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 276

Great start to Day 3 of Tresiba. Tomorrow his Lev depot should be depleted enough that it shouldn't be affecting the Tresiba dosing at all, so we will be able to see how well the Tresiba is actually doing. It is nice seeing his numbers being more level now. We were planning on getting some later tests this morning before his shot but obviously neither of us succeeded in that. :( Will try again for tonight since we really need to get those later tests in to see the duration of the Tresiba.

For those new to following us on this Journey, please be aware that we are very experienced with Zeke and FD and we are able to test as often as needed. We are only the 3rd kitty on FDMB to be using Tresiba so we aren't following any set guidelines because this is truly an experiment. We only are able to do this because of our experience and ability to test around the clock when needed (our record number of tests in a 24 hour period is about 36). DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM MY POSTS AS DOSING ADVICE NOR AS A GUIDELINE FOR USING TRESIBA.

Deb & Wink and Sam & Esse like this.
  2. Meridith and Zeke

+6 270

We are holding nicely today.

3. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

It will be interesting to see Zeke's PMPS this evening. With luck Zeke will start seeing blues again soon :bighug:

Deb & Wink and Meridith and Zeke like this.
  4. Meridith and Zeke

No PMPS yet since we are still doing the once a day dosing :) So far he has actually been holding his numbers steady.

5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:banghead: D'oh! Lol, PMBG. I'm on my phone, and make even more silly mistakes when I use it. I'm just curious if Zeke will stay in yellows today. Not as good as dipping down into blues, but so much better than red and blacks :D

I've been keeping Zeke's SS open on my cheapo phone so I can follow along :joyful:

Deb & Wink and Meridith and Zeke like this.
  6. Meridith and Zeke

That's ok :)

I am anxious to see how his numbers will be tomorrow since the Lev depot should be drained. I know I am going to have my hubby make sure I don't turn my alarm off this time when it goes off in the wee hours of the morning lol Gotta get those tests in towards the end of his cycle to see how he is doing on the long cycle or if we need to shorten it. I probably will give 3 days max on this dose before I adjust again. Don't want him to stay too high. Gotta love the level numbers though :) Bounce King might finally be loosing his title!

Deb & Wink likes this.
  7. Meridith and Zeke

+12 298

Holding fabulously!