Zener 1/27 PMPS 321;+1 366;+2 381;+3 349;+5 362 AC report

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Today
    1/27/12 Zener
    +11.5 1/4 reglan, 1/5PP
    AMPS 457, 1st cycle @1.5u, 1.3oz 11%, 1/16t miralax, NEG KETONES

Zener is doing fine this morning, in spite of that nasty BG. His appy is good, he didn't even have a picnic today. I increased the dose since we will be around to monitor and he didn't seem to get below 200 yesterday. So paws crossed that we see some better numbers soon.

Our animal communicator, Terri Sides, gave us this report yesterday:
    Then I asked what the blue meant:
    We often remark about how accommodating he is about everything. Thinking of ailing kitties, beans, and droolers and hoping for speedy and complete recoveries. Happy Friday!
    Liz

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: Zener 1/27 AMPS 457 Animal communicator

Wow Liz, that is so awesome what the AC has said about Zener, and I love how she refers to Queen Tillie. :D It seems like she is really on the mark, and it must make you and Ann feel good. Is this the same AC you've used in the past? I've used an AC in the past to communicate with my GA kitty. Have a wonderful day and good luck to Zener with the dosecrease.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning! What a nice report! It is good that Zener is happy with things - very cool. It is nice in a way when animals, people, can view things are being just what they are. Sorry for that nasty amps, but I bet he comes down soon. Right Zener?

Enjoy your day today. :D

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Great report from your AC! I'm glad Zener is feeling better. That is such a huge relief. Of course Tillie is queen. We have one of those here as well (Turnup). :lol:

Hope you all have a great day!

5. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Wow! I wish we could tap into that communication on our own. How much easier it would all be! Nasty number this morning, but in my mind, knowing he is feeling well and strong trumps numbers!

Have a good day.

6. SabrinaFaire

SabrinaFaire Member

That sounds awesome. I would love to do that with Hobbs but my DH would think I was a nutjob. :(

7. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

What a wonderful report from your AC, so sweet that Zener helps out as well. He really is a good boy.

I hope he comes down for you today, have a great day Ann and Liz.

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. Good luck with the extra juice! I love reading what all these animal communicators say about our kitties .. so interesting to read .. One of these days I'm going to convince peter to let me have one done on our girls .. Just to see what they have to say :D have a great weekend guys!

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Make good use of the extra juice, Zenner. You are feeling better now, so you should be able to get back to work on the BGs.

10. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

Great report on Zener! Nice to know how the kitties feel about things. :D

11. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

What an inspiring message from the AC!! Since you know I am a believer, I am so happy Zener is feeling so well now!! May the wellness continue! Hpe he comes down soon! Hugs & Love from us!

12. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a wonderful report from your AC!! I've always wanted to use one with Willie... mostly because I'm dying to know what he's thinking half the time! And now Herbie??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend, guys!

13. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

What an encouraging and heartwarming report! I think your AC is a keeper!
    I love "He's glad to be able to eat again!" :D
    and Queen Tillie... :lol:

I'll tell you what I believe:
    that given the chance to share through a communicator,
    EVERY kitty on this board would say that they know how much we love them,
    appreciate that we are trying to help them even when it's uncomfortable...
    and that they are doing all they can to cooperate and participate in their treatment :D

My heart tells me that it's true...
    even though there are those in this world who don't understand-
    I choose to believe our babies know that we do all that we can to help them.

(Disclaimer: Binks regularly looks at me and says "WHAT on EARTH are you doing now???
    and Smudge just says "You're doin' it wrong!"
    All Annie ever says is "AAAAAAAANNIE!) :lol:

14. Anne & Zener GA

Re: Zener 1/27 PMPS 321 AC report

What a crazy Friday! I was teaching most of the day and Liz was working from home with lots of help from the kitties. ;-) I've been feeling so smug that I made this trip to Germany and back and was over the jetlag almost at once. So, this afternoon I develop sore throat, aches, fever.... darn, did I catch this from some of you here in LL with colds? :roll:

Today
    1/27/12 Zener
    +11.5 1/4 reglan, 1/5PP
    AMPS 457, 1st cycle @1.5u, 1.3oz 11%, 1/16t miralax, NEG KETONES
    +1 502 :shock: 0.9oz 11%, 1/5PP with 2.5mg Pepcid
    +2 0.7oz 11%
    +4 344, 0.5oz 11%
    +6 321, 1.0oz 11%
    +7.5 1/5PP with 1/4 Reglan
    +9.5 FDCK
    PMPS 321, 2nd cycle @1.5u, 2.0oz 11%, 1/16t Miralax

It was an icky start to the morning cycle, then Zener has gradually been dropping to low pink. Despite his crummy numbers his appy has stayed good, and often before when his numbers were high he would not want to eat at all.

Liz was working from home today and on diligent poo patrol. She saw Zener eating some grass then shortly after he was in a position like he could be puking and she thought "oh no, not again". She grabbed the binoculars and lo & behold, it was the most massive poo ever! Then he proceeded to have another right after! :eek: Of course, she marked it so I could inspect when I got home, which I did, :lol: and it looked like a big dog had been in our backyard, very healthy. :lol: Despite the high AM numbers, the WCR is good. We'll see what this dose does for Mr Z! :cool:

@Ann & Maggie - this is our same AC. We have used her for quite a few years. She moved away a few years ago and can still do consults from a distance. She has been spot on with everything we've asked about since he was diagnosed with FD.

@Michelle - Zener is a happy guy and always has been. He has such a great attitude! Mannie must have sent another text on getting out of those colors that cannot be named!

@Melissa & Mr T - Oh my goodness, it IS such a huge relief! He's eating and in general is acting more like he did pre-diagnosis. Next to tackle - better numbers. Is Turnip the Queen of Everything?

@Linda - just saw your condo, oh my! :mrgreen: PJ party perhaps? The wash-rinse-repeat is nerve wracking that first time, and how wonderful that you are experiencing it with such great support here!

@Tracy - Zener is such a good boy, and we tell him that all the time!

@Devon - I was shocked when Liz wanted to use an animal communicator several years ago, not something an engineer's mind usually wraps itself around. It was so fascinating and amazing the first time we did it that we have used her off and on over the years. We are so relieved to know what he wants us to know and it helps us make decisions. Even though we have no idea how it all works, it is amazing!

@Ann & Tess - yes, onya sonya to those numbers now!

@DD & Tinkerbell (sorry I am blanking on your name at the moment, please forgive me - I'll blame it on the cold medicine :oops: ) - it is such a wonderful thing to know what he is thinking about it all, and you are so right - the WCR is more important than those pesky numbers!

@Roni - we have paws crossed he is coming down soon!

@Christie - when our AC came for the first time, she communicated with both kitties. That was how we learned that Tillie wanted us to refer to her as the Queen and how we learned that Zener thought his job was to entertain us with all his funny antics and his special way of moving around with his CH.

@Celi - we love our AC! She is a nurse for humans on the side! And I am confident too that all our kitties would tell all their beans how much they love us and appreciate what we do for them. It's all about the love!

Hope everyone has a good Friday night. Any good cold/flu remedies to share?

15. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Great reporst on Zener today...good luck with the increase!

I'm sorry you're feeling icky, Anne. My only remedy for cold/flu is rest and toast....I like to keep it simple :lol: ! I hope you're feeling better ASAP.

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Anne, you need the KTSS to bring you some chicken soup. Rusty is cooking up a pot now and the kitties will all be over later.
    (You probably picked up the cold on the plane; or else it is one of those famous European winter colds. But you'll lick it!)

Very nice report from the AC. Zener is remarkable. And Queen Tilly--what more is there to say?
    Have a good, restful weekend and feel better, Anne, and stay healthy, Liz!

Ella & Rusty

17. Anne & Zener GA

Re: Zener 1/27 PMPS 321;+1 366;+2 381 AC report

Perhaps a bit of NDW? :?
    +1 366, 0.85oz 11%
    +2 381, 1/2PP with 3mg Zobaline, 0.7oz 11%

@Sabrina - oops, missed you before. :oops: We thought we were a little crazy at first with using an AC, but it is so very interesting and valuable for us and we hope for the kitties too. We notice that Zener seems so much more relaxed after our AC has been in touch with him.

@Amy - lots of rest, fluids I know, but toast is a new one for me. I think I'll go make some tea and toast right now!

@Ella - at first I thought it might be the plane, but the timing isn't quite right. I suspect it was from one of my colleagues. The first day I was back at work I sat by him in a meeting and he was coughing and hacking, so nice to share...I wannna kill him! :lol:

Will get another test before bedtime.

18. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: Zener 1/27 PMPS 321;+1 366;+2 381 AC report

Make that mullein tea. Great for congestion, especially in the chest. Tastes good too.

19. Anne & Zener GA

Re: Zener 1/27 PMPS 321;+1 366;+2 381;+3 349;+5 362 AC repor

+1 366, 0.85oz 11%
    +2 381, 1/2PP with 3mg Zobaline, 0.7oz 11%
    +3 349, 1/5PP with 1/4 Reglan
    +3.5 1.1oz 11%
    +5 362, 0.55oz 11%

Toddling off to bed now and Zener is all tucked in for the night. Ni Ni LL. I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.