OK -- Mishka has told me I've delayed giving him Zeniquin for his upper respiratory infection long enough. He's been "stuffy" and occasional sneezing for the last two weeks and I've crossed my fingers hoping that it will resolve itself. I should have known better. This morning, he has nasal discharge and very stuffy, so I know if I delay, he'll eventually start not eating because of not being able to smell his food. The vet compounded Zeniquin for me and Mishka has been on it before. I asked the vet whether it would effect BG levels and he said "no." But I know last time, Mishka's appetite decreased while taking it. No vomiting, but probably nausea. Anyone have any experience with Zeniquin and the effect it may have on BG levels? So -- then the question becomes -- when to give the Zeniquin. Preshot? If he gets nauseated he may not eat after shot. After eating? If nauseated, he may vomit up his food........Ughhhhh.