Zeus AMPS 366, So this is a bounce?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by knolet, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

I've been reading all about Suze and her Pumbaa diving and bouncing, but I have to say I didn't really get it. How did she know it was a bounce, was Zeus ever doing that? Well, I think I got my answer last night. I increased Zeus' dose to 2U BID per the Vet instruction, but then on Friday AMPS he was pretty low (50 - 61), so no shot. He also hadn't eaten as much the day before and had vomitted overnight, could that be the cause of the low number? The Vet said yes. So last night PMPS Zeus was 152. I gave the full 2U, and then luckily tested at +3, +5, +6, +7. He had dropped to 54. Yikes. He didn't act any differently, except a bit annoyed that I kept pricking his ear and wanting to have him sit with me when he just wanted to sleep, LOL. I fed extra food and his number started to go back up. And now this morning, 366. So that's what a bounce is!?!?! I decreased Zeus' dose today to 1.5U.

I'd welcome any thoughts or suggestions that you may have for us. Thanks!

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Happy Sunday, Coffee is on us this morning :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.