Zeus - bouncing?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by knolet, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Good Morning All :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I posted this on the relaxed lantus board, but I don't usually get a lot of response there, so thought I'd post here as well. Would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=74997

Have a great day - supposed to be really hot and humid again. Oh, just heard on the news - it's national Ice Cream Day.... just another great day to enjoy your favorite flavor :D

2. Hi Kathie,
    I don't use Lantus, but I like looking at spreadsheets. :smile:
    It sure looks like a bounce to me. I saw in your notes that Zeus ate more food than normal yesterday? I suppose a part of it could be that, depending on when that food was eaten. In your post in RL, you mentioned his not really being a bouncer, and when I look back, I think I agree. He's seen green numbers before and you didn't see bouncy numbers afterwards. I think on the AM cycle on the 8th, the numbers that follow your AMPS might be bouncing from the green the night before.
    I have an untrained eye, but I don't see too much bouncing either.

Carl

3. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Thanks Carl, I really appreciate that you took the time to look at Zeus' spreadsheet... it's always good to have another pair of eyes looking at the data. It's kind of like proofreading a document where you see what you think you typed rather than what is actually there, I thought maybe I was missing it.

Last night, I think he ate most of the food by PM +7, shouldn't it have been cleared out by the AMPS? Zeus has been really hungry today as well, he's already eaten 3 cans of FF and we have 2 more meals to go. I've only done one test today at +6, and it was still 296. Ugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.