Zobaline or liquid equivalent?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by nckitties3, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nckitties3

nckitties3 Well-Known Member

Hi all!

I've noticed that a lot of beans use Zobaline or something else for neuropathy. Is there a product that comes in liquid form, that can be added to food, maybe?

I've had little luck pilling a cat, even tried the pill pockets with no success. Thought a liquid form would be easier for me to use.

Lucian just isn't as agile as he used to be, can't jump up on the bed, he pulls himself up instead, etc. I thought maybe this could help him.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

2. Denise & Honey

Denise & Honey Well-Known Member

Zobaline is actually very easy.
    It crushes to a fine powder between 2 teaspoons and it seems tasteless.
    I just added it to a little fancy feast appertizer, tuna or something Honey really liked - no problem getting it in her :D

3. nckitties3

How cool is that?!?! :cool: So many pills have a coating because of taste or time release, etc, that you can't crush them and feed them.

Thanks so much! I'm going to order some for him. :D Any idea how long before He starts to feel better on them? Ballpark? Weeks - months, just curious. :D

4. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

You can also just dissolve it in a spoon of water and then add to food..

5. nckitties3

I've been searching, with the exception of Amazon, do we have an affiliate program with anyone that carries Zobaline? Like the manufacturer? I found the link to them in another thread, but wanted to get it thru one of our affiliates so the site could earn something for the purchase. It's more expensive on Amazon too. :sad:

6. Denise & Honey

Denise & Honey Well-Known Member

How long is a piece of string??? ;-)
    Oh, and remember that other favourite ECID? :roll:

Honey was on 1 pill per day for 60 days and then I stopped as the neuropathy had pretty much cleared up.
    However, she was also regulated and that is supposed to greatly help/fix neuropathy.

I think some cats here have been on it for quite a while...do a search on the forum

I used the manufacturer - seemed the best option as they're based in CA.

7. nckitties3

Oh no! Not the dreaded ECID!! :lol:

I'll just use the manufacturer, I have plenty of other stuff to get from Amazon, going thru the site.

I've heard really great reviews on it, I hope it helps my boy out, even if he has to stay on it forever, that's ok.

Thanks for your help. :D

8. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Hi Debbie,
    I started Gobbles Zobaline about 5 weeks ago and I do see an improvement. At dx, his back legs seemed weak, he'd walk only so far, stop to rest, stop, rest...etc. He seemed scared to go up and down the basement steps and when he did, it was slowly.
    I put the Zobaline in a small piece of lunchmeat--he inhales the lunchmeat and viola! He's taken his pill. He sometimes runs now and trots! I haven't noticed weakness in his legs!

Here is where you can buy them:

http://www.ilifelink.com/zobaline-f...0&search_string=zobaline&search_category_id=0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.