Zobaline question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sammie's Mom, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammie's Mom

Sammie's Mom New Member

I got this for Sammie and I was just wondering any advice on giving it to her? I know crush and put on food, Sammie is still eating dry even thou I have been trying to get her off. Is other ways to try to get the pill in her?

2. Rardito

Rardito Member

I use pill pockets by Greenies, although I'm not sure that they are low carb.

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Maybe put it in a little butter or tuna? She won't eat wet food at all? I always just mix it in the wet

4. Jenna Josie

Jenna Josie Member

I find zobaline to be easily crushable and essentially tasteless. (Yes, I’ve tasted it!). Although like JanetNJ, we mix it in Josie’s wet food, I would think that crushing it well and sprinkling it on/in the dry food might do the trick for your kitty. With luck, she might not even notice.

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  5. SpotsMom

SpotsMom Member

It also breaks up really easily when wet, so you could maybe mix with a little water and syringe it to her, if she tolerates that..?

6. Sylvie

Sylvie Member

i just stuck them tiny tablets in a skinny pill popper thing and put them straight into Tux's mouth from the side.. they were so tiny that he never was able to spit them out before he swallowed them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.