Zobaline

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sean & Rufus, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Question again

I really would like to cut down on all the meds and supplements Rufus is on. Rufus has been on Zobaline and almosted finished with the 2nd bottle. His neuropathy was never bad, and was fixed in the first few weeks on it. Now that he is pretty much regulated, is Zobaline still recommended or can we discontinue it?

2. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

Lucky Rufus! I can't wait until Diamond starts getting even a little better. His neuropathy came on sudden and severe. I noticed him walking a bit funny on a Wedesnday. By Friday of the same week he had a full blown plantigrade stance in his back legs. About two weeks after starting insulin he had neuropathy in his front legs too. This is how I realized he had diabetes. He didn't drink gallons of water or loose a ton of weight. When took Diamond to the vet,nI told him I was pretty sure he had diabetes. The vet was pretty sure he didn't. Well, I'm a member here now.

3. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Oh no! It is a terrible disease. How is the neuropathy now? Have you tried the zobaline? Rufus also got weekly b12 injections for 6 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.