Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi I have had my cat Tyler on the Zobaline since October 4, 2018 so it's 37 days. I really haven't seen any improvement yet. Has anyone had to give their cats the Zobaline longer than this to see any results? I have increased the pills to 2 or 3 a day now, it's been about the last 3 weeks I have been doing it. I am home testing now but he is still not regulated, am I using the right word , My vet does want me to do the curve test as of yet. I know everyone is telling me to set up the spreadsheet, I'm still trying to figure out how to do it. I'm hoping once his BG readings are pretty consistent his legs will get better with the Zobaline. Thanks

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

It can take months for nerves to improve....they are the slowest healing so 37 days really isn't long.

It won't help to give more Zobaline….the body can only use so much B-12 and the rest is just going to be pee'd out. I wouldn't use more than 2 tablets per day

Getting the blood glucose under control is the most important thing though. As long as it's still doing damage, the nerves can't really heal.

If you want some help with the spreadsheet, I'd be happy to set it up for you. It only takes about 30 seconds once I have some information from you. Just click on my name and send me a private message by choosing "start conversation"

Becky & Baby Girl GA likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Ok I just sent you a private message

Becky & Baby Girl GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.