Zoozey AMPS 357 +8 143 PMPS 159

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by emchic, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emchic

emchic Member

Zoozey got into some of my parents' dry cat food (iams weight control) yesterday. I think that's the reason for the high BG AMPS, in addition to the change in scenery. My mom told me "He won't go in to our bedroom. He never goes into our bedroom." Where did he go? My parents' bedroom. We've got the door closed now.
    But he's weathering this trip to my parents' house so much better than I thought he would. His numbers are, for the most part, close to normal now.

I'm mostly well now (I was really sick last week and only able to do the bare minimum), and I'll be able to take more readings during my winter break. Yay!

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Drat on the kibble raid! And I'm glad you are feeling better. Um, the candle and the rainbow icons are generally used for kitties that have died so I'm really glad that Zoozey is ok. :D
    Liz

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I had this incredibly sick feeling seeing the candle but then realized that you were posting numbers. We use the candle and rainbow icon to signify that a cat has crossed the Rainbow Bridge (i.e., has died). I'm glad that isn't the case and the AMPS is due to a kibble raid.

Now, if you could just get some PM cycle tests. (I know....nag, nag, nag.) You'll never know if Zoozey needs a dose reduction or could go OTJ with the way you're testing. (nag, nag, nag.....)

4. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Glad Zoozey is doing ok with the travelling. Looks like he came down to some nice blues for you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    Merry Christmas!

Little palpitation for me, too! Glad Zoozey is doing just fine...nice numbers!!

6. emchic

emchic Member

Oh gosh. That was a complete accident! I didn't know I had clicked on them at all. Sorry! I'll edit the post if I can. And then I'm going to go grab Zoozey and get a +3 reading.

7. emchic

emchic Member

It's edited now. Sorry!

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

9. emchic

emchic Member

His +3 is 190. I'm so incredibly glad I'm not getting crazy high readings.

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

11. emchic

emchic Member

Hmmm...I can't sleep. I'm tempted to check Zoozey one more time. I'm gonna do it! Brb

12. emchic

emchic Member

His +5.5-6 is 248. I'm curious to see what his amps is going to be now. I think that's all the readings I'm going to do for today. I might be able to get some sleep now! Good night all. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.