See previous condo about Zoozey's high numbers here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=100589 Zoozey's pmps tonight was 291, so FINGERS CROSSED, this is the beginning of a downward trend, but of course I won't know for a few days. He hasn't been in the 200s for 10 days. He had an antibiotic shot on Thursday, and the vet said it would take 5-6 days for his bg to come down if he does/did in fact have an infection of some sort (he's exhibiting absolutely no signs of infection other than high bg). I'm waiting for my test strips to come in the mail from DCIN (according to USPS they'll be here tomorrow), so I'm planning on doing a curve on Tuesday and I'm hoping with all of my hope to get better numbers in the next couple of days. I'm running low on test strips, so I didn't do any am mid-cycle checks because I wanted to do two mid-cycle checks tonight since he's generally lower in the pm. I'm curious to see how low he'll go. I'm leaving for a week long conference in California on Thursday, so I really really hope he's getting lower numbers before I go.