10-15-14 Beau will be crossing over this afternoon

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

Asking for your kind thoughts and prayers. I will post a memorial tonight or tomorrow.

He is wrapped in a blanket in my lap right now. It is time. He has gone downhill the past year, lost the sight in his good eye in the past two weeks, and in the last few days can no longer walk or even stand. He had a hypo with symptoms (trembling) yesterday and could sit up but now he can't even do that. It is so hard as he is still fighting what life keeps throwing at him and ate a whole bowl of food as I held him upright this morning.

Thank you - I know you will be with me in spirit as I set him free.

Sheila

2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Sheila,
    I'm SO SO sorry it's Beau's time to cross....BIG HUGE LOOOOONG HUG. I'm SO thankful he shared such a life of love. This part hurts so bad but we do it for them....

Soar high on your new Angel wings sweet Beau....landing softly right back in Mama's broken heart...

More HUGS and prayers for a peaceful crossing...

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Sheila and Beau)))))
    I'm sorry to read this. Thoughts and prayers are with you...
    ~ Jill

4. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

Shelia,

I am so sorry to hear this. You and Beau are in my prayers. It is never easy to say goodbye to any of our babies. Please find comfort that Beau will soon no longer be suffering and will be watching over you.

Lisa

5. SweetAngel

SweetAngel Member

I'm so sorry. Your other babies will be there to welcome him. I lost my 3 girls within a year so I know how much it hurts. xx

6. Likameow

Likameow Member

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I'm sure Beau knows he was loved and you are doing this as a final act of that love. Furry hugs from my family to yours.

7. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Sending purrs and prayers at this difficult time.

8. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Sorry to see time is up for Beau. He will have lots of friends to welcome him and keep him company on the other side. I'm glad you can be with him as he finds his way. Land softly, sweet Beau. wings_cat

9. Christianna

Christianna Member

I am so very sorry for your heartbreak. Saying goodbye is so excruciating even when we know it is time. You and Beau are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christi

10. Christianna

Christianna Member

I am so very sorry for your heartbreak. Saying goodbye is so excruciating even when we know it is time. You and Beau are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christi

11. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Beau, you are much loved and will be sorely missed. I know you are wearing your snot halo as you go on your journey, it's what all well loved kitties wear you know.

12. Cindywith4cutecats

Cindywith4cutecats Member

I am so sorry to hear this. Please remember our grief is the price we pay for loving them so much. You and your Beau are in my prayers and thoughts ..fly free without burden sweet Beau. Your Momma is a strong person to allow you the freedom

13. Laura and Harley (GA)

Laura and Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Sheila,

I've been absent awhile and am so sorry that it's Beau's time to go join his buddy Jeddie. I'm sending the candle to light Beau's way home and (((((hugs))))) to you as you give him this last gift of release from his failing body.

Fly Free sweet Beau, and land softly.

wings_cat

14. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((Sheila))))

I'm so sorry to read this. You and Beau are in my thoughts.

15. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Tears to read this! Beau will meet up with my Gumpy girl and Ms. Slappy! I just know they will keep him company until we meet them again!
    Hugs to his bean!

16. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Sheila,
    You have several condolence/support/tears posts over on Facebook in the Feline diabetes group too...

17. stacia

stacia Member

Thinking of you, Sheila. It doesn't matter how many of these posts I read, whether I'm familiar with the poster or kitty or not, I always tear up. We all love our furkids so much, right up to the last purr.

18. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Beau.

{{hugs}}

19. milfordcollector

milfordcollector Member

Fly free sweet Beau & land softly.....I'm so sorry ......cindy & sabrina

20. milfordcollector

milfordcollector Member

Fly free sweet Beau & land softly.....I'm so sorry ......cindy & sabrina

21. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sheila, I am so very sorry. Hugs to all there. Fly free Beau. You will alwyas be remembered.

22. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry it was time for Beau to leave you....we never have them long enough

Fly free sweet Beau and land softly...there are many at the Bridge to welcome you and show you around.

[​IMG]

23. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Sheila))))) My deepest sympathies. What a good boy Beau is. Fly free, baby boy, and send your Mom your love when you can take a brief break from the joy at the bridge.

24. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

((((((Sheila))))))

Just reading this now and I am so so sorry that is Beau's time to leave you. But how blessed you both were to have found each other to begin with. He leaves behind so many shattered hearts but also so many cats that are living health and happy lives because you shared his journey with us and passed on everything that he taught you to us.

This is truly an end of an era for me here, as all my original family on FDMB and specifically here on the Levemir ISG have earned their wings and now watch over us their care givers from the Bridge.

My heart breaks with yours as you send Beau on his next journey, and one that he must travel without you and you without him.

Fly Free Beautiful Boy, give Onyx, Muse and Princess Fluffy butt some whisker kisses from me. And land ever so softly back in your momma's heart. You were loved by more than you will ever know, but none loved you as much as your momma bean.

Mel and The Fur Gang

25. JoyceOlive

JoyceOlive Member

So So sorry for your loss..it is such a tough decision to let go and hard time for you..may your kitty live on thru eternity in kitty heaven!

26. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

Many hugs (((((((Sheila))))))). Fly free and check on your mama Beau. I'm so sorry Sheila.

27. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Sheila - holding you close in thoughts and prayers. Beau was certainly a lucky guy to have you loving him. He's at peace now, and I know he's wishing the same for you, as we all do. Hugs to you, and may your memories bring comfort, joy, and even laughter when you think of his antics.

Peace,
    Lu-Ann

28. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Thank you all for your comments and support. That support is the best thing about this board. I hope you all got a chance to see the photos I posted in my memorial to Beau. Looking at the photos, going back 15 years, helps me focus on what was a great life rather than the last few months, weeks and days that were not so great.

I was so lucky that he choose me.

29. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

((((sheila)))))

wishing you peace as you grieve the passing of your sweet Beau. :YMHUG:

30. hmjohnston

hmjohnston Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Beau. You have been one special kitty in our hearts.
    While you have had triumphs it is now time to take your place among the stars and fly into our hearts to keep them warm.

31. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Thank you all for your posts.

I can't believe its been a week already. I have been working on a memorial photo book. I went through photos and picked the best ones - and ended up with nearly 400! I have edited that down to about 100. It helps to both remember when he was young and robust and to see the stark contrast with the last few months. BIG difference. It was time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.