3/4 Michelangelo AMPS 284, +5/112 PMPS 244

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by KPassa, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

Previous Week.

I tried to increase Mikey last week to a full 2.25u and not even fully through the second cycle, he throws a 44. :eek: I have no idea how low he was prior to that because I was working so I didn't get a chance to test, but I haven't seen him that low in a looooong time. I have a feeling it was because it was a rare, rainy day in California and he was simply too lazy to move to eat any food to keep his numbers up. I hate it when he pulls that trick because then it means he'll eat enough to make up for it at night which sends his numbers rocketing up, usually corresponding with him bouncing if he dropped low during the day. ohmygod_smile Automatic decrease back to a skinny 2.25u, which is still showing to be too little. I'm just going to hold him at this dose till I get his Levemir tomorrow night (if all goes according to plan).

Today's video is of Michelangelo doing something I've never seen him do before. I was sitting on my couch, watching TV when I hear this purring coming from the other end of the couch. I think it's gotta be Henry because Michelangelo doesn't purr. I look over and Michelangelo is sitting there with my brother's snuggie I bought him as a very useable gag-gift for Christmas a few years back and Michelangelo was...well, take a look at what he was doing.
    [youtube]hQSU25NEwXE[/youtube]​

2. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

Re: 3/4 Michelangelo AMPS 284, +5/114

At least I think his +5 was 114. It was in the low 100s, but I left his booklet at home and can't remember the exact number. ohmygod_smile

3. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL..what is he doing?? Don't think Ive seen a kitty ever do that. :eek: Sooo funny. Is he being amorous? Cute kitty anyway!!

4. LindaMS

LindaMS Well-Known Member

Definately trying to figure out how to "get it on" with the blue blankie. Oh joy.

5. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

He did it for about 5 minutes, just spinning around in circles with the blanket in his mouth and and kneading away like there was no tomorrow. I kept on thinking, "OMG! Is he humping the snuggie?" But from what I could figure out, he'd get his back legs in on the kneading motion and that's when it would look like humping. :?

It does make me a little sad that with all I do for him, he's more in love with a blanket than he is with me. :lol: ohmygod_smile

6. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

At least he stayed out of the pinks so far today.

7. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Yep he's definitely in love with that blankie. My blue point meezer does that all the time now that his brother is big enough to kick his butt for making advances on him. Lol

Mel and The Fur Gang

8. RobinCot

RobinCot Well-Known Member

That is a funny video. It looks like he is trying to figure out how to cover himself with it. But I totally see that he is trying to figure out how to put it on. It's such a good color and all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.