3/24 Logan AMPS 331

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly & Logan, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9972

Logan ate well last night and this morning. He got a snack around midnight when DH2B went to bed and he let me sleep through the night! I was surprised he didn't wake me up around 3am. His AMPS isn't too bad this morning. His pre-shots have come down a bit over the last week or so. We'll see what happens once we get the leukeran on board. We think (and hope) it will bring down the inflammation and his BGs. After a week or two, we'll decrease his prednisolone dose so that should bring the BGs down a bit more, too. So, for now, we're just holding at 6.5 units since he seems to be feeling well and is eating well. We'll start the leukeran as soon as it arrives - prob tomorrow or Friday.

He ate most of his breffus in the closet this morning - that's his safe place. No pilling, no testing, no shots, no dogs! It's also out of the way - he doesn't seem to like the morning rush. Can't blame him there! :mrgreen: I'm just so happy to see my little closet eater feeling better!

Hope everyone has a great Wed!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great WCR. It's so good to hear that Logan is feeling better. I'm surprised he hasn't suggested that the dog belongs in the closet!

3. Kelly & Logan

It's a relief that he seems to be feeling better...hopefully, it will last! Surprisingly, he usually likes the dogs. Out of the three cats, he was the first one to accept both dogs. When he's feeling well, he'll even snuggle between them on the couch. And he loves Livy's crate for some reason. He just doesn't like their running around like maniacs in the morning! They both go crazy b/c they know they're going to daycare and since I'm the one that takes them, they don't let me get out of their site. I guess they think I'm going to pull a fast one and leave w/o them! :lol: They look absolutely heart broken when I work on the weekends and have to leave them behind.

4. Kelly & Logan

Re: 3/24 Logan AMPS 331, +6 317

Didn't come down too much...maybe he'll continue to come down for PMPS. DH2B said he ate really well, though.

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

The closet eater?? A male?? Now maybe a female cat. :lol: :lol:

As long as Logan is eating who cares where he eats right??
    That is terrific news on top of those numbers creeping down.

Great job Logan. You can eat in the closet cuz Max eats in bed.
    Like we would ever let our kids get away with that.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yea Logan! Nest time we have a party I'll cook you up something really nice.

Stu

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

No wonder Raja is so attracted to him! Another Closet Cat... :lol: Raja loves to retreat to my closet when company comes...or even some times when she wants to be alone. If she isn't front and center at snack time, I usually deliver the snack to the closet for her...SPOILED!!
    But I don't blame Logan for wanting to have some quiet time in the mornings...sounds as if there is a lot of activity and he knows that he would just be in the way....he is probably so happy to be alone in the quiet when everyone leaves....His numbers are better and I am so happy he is eating! Looking good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.