03/24 KB's AMPS 123

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nina and KB, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Started new pen last night.

Someone killed the yarn thingie I use to clean the cat bowls. I found it on the kitchen floor this morning, all stretched out and flattened. Hard to imagine KB plucking it from behind the sink and getting it onto the floor, but then just a few months ago I couldn't imagine him up at the sink, either. Maybe there were clingies in the thingy but it's gone now.

Previous Thread (03/22)
    Medium-timer's thread (01/30)

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue for KB today...he must be feeling so good!

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Love the report! Can we get a picture of "thingies in the clingys"? (or was it the other way?)

4. Nina and KB

Re: 03/24 KB's AMPS 123 PMPS 216

*NM*

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey Miss Nina & KB!! nice amps today and almost blue pmps--attacking strange things in the house, always reminds us that cats can do anything they want!!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: cat(2)_steam

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nina,...are you as sad about the loss of the thingy as you sound? :eek: It must have been a wonderful thingy...and I guess no one is admitting to anything...sorry...will you get another thingy without clingies? :lol:
    Wish I knew what it was...a yarn thingy?
    Geee...I don't have a yarn thingy to get clingies but maybe I should have one too.....
    KB's AMPS are great!

7. Nina and KB

Re: 03/24 KB's AMPS 123 PMPS 216 +4 274

Heavens, no, not sad. It was just a yarn ball-like thing, like the plastic scrubbies you can buy. I only used it to clean kitty bowls. If I had put it back, it would have ended up being killed again.

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

So I picked a funny night to stop by to hear talk about thingies in the clingies.
    The kitty attack of the clingy? :D
    Very nice blue for KB tonight!

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Hmmm.... Maybe it's the kitties that steal just one sock. I seem to have many orphan socks. They steal bowl cleaning thingies and socks!

10. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Nina and KB))) busy kitty, huh? Playful & O.. how we know they can do things out of nowhere & they tend to know soooo much more than we think ;-)
    Lots of luck with the new pen.. such possibilities with the "liquid gold" :razz:

11. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

So sorry for your thingie with the clingies and yarn-ball thing loss.. that's a lot to handle in one day :(. Hopefully KB's numbers go easy on you until you are over your grieving process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.