8/9 TASHIE pmps 394/+2=311

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by BorisV, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BorisV

BorisV Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=101827

So, watch this space!!! We are most likely in "for a day" ....... gonna start the gravy straining NOW! But, today, I am committed to, within reason, let her drop and not start feeding her gravy in the 90's ......home ALL day, have all supplies and two nights sleep backing me up - not to mention more drawers to clean out in the bathroom :D

At the very least, hoping for a :mrgreen: day! At the most, hoping for a dose REDUCTION since I screwed up the two other potential reductions!

For those that don't know Tashie, She is "Tumbling Tashie" because if her BG is not in the 500's at pre shot ........ she likes to dive, and dive FAST! Here's hopin'!

Hop you ALL have a lovely :mrgreen: day!

B&T

2. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 8/9 TASHIE amps=347/+2.75=190/+4=124

Tashie, you must learn to surf - you come close, maybe today will be the day!! :D :D

Good job on preparing Bern!

3. BorisV

BorisV Member

Re: 8/9 TASHIE amps=347/+2.75=190/+4=124/+5.5=109

Jane, I think we MAY have a "California Girl" on our hands today ........ HIGHLY UNUSUAL! Well, that is because mummy is all "prepared" and ready for the super duper low numbers - so, WHY would she work "with" me? Too much fun for her this way! But, I'll take the "blues" any way I can get them --- still think we are going to see just a little of Mr :mrgreen: .......if only for a little while!

4. Lkldcatlady

Lkldcatlady Well-Known Member

Re: 8/9 TASHIE amps=347/+2.75=190/+4=124/+5.5=109

Hey - she's looking good in the blues! Wouldn't it be nice not to see another black number in the next few days?? Maybe she will get a little more even before she starts to go green again. Go Tashie!

5. BorisV

BorisV Member

Re: 8/9 TASHIE pmps 394

Okay, so this is heart breaking!!! Do you have any idea what it's like when you have a TINY five pound Himmy that you have on appetite stimulants to keep her eating regularly and you take the food AWAY 2 hours Pre Shot and an HOUR before PS she toddles all the way downstairs on her little wonky legs and comes to the kitchen and looks at me with the biggest blue eyes and gives me some really big "meows" saying ......."Mummy! I'm hungy" "Fooods mummy" "please" "maybe just some turkey mummy"............and I have to pretend this really isn't happening!

And, what a LOW PM number for her ........ scary!

6. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

OH Poor little Tashie. such a sweetie, begging for food. I can only guess you feel like the wicked witch of the west. But you are really the good witch! :D
    What a beautiful pmps! I'm sending lots and LOTS of no drama vines for tonight.
    Calm.... beautiful......blue......surfin..... :thumbup dancing_cat

7. BorisV

BorisV Member

Oh,Mary, thank you! I DID feel like the WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST! How did you know! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

8. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Because I would find it almost impossible not to give in to her sweet face. And i can't even hear her voice. Xoxo mary

9. BorisV

BorisV Member

I AM (((TRYING))) to follow protocol - she sure doesn't make it easy! But I did just give her EXTRA @ +1 ........ coz I am worried at what she is going to throw me tonight! You never know with "Tumbling Tashie" .....and, Mary, her voice is just precious! It's so "little" ..........unlike her brother, Boris !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.