3/25 Moses AMPS 303 PMPS 278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10089

I agree with this. :mrgreen:

I've been experiencing insomnia lately, so I cannot commit to regular late nights with Moses. (But, if I'm up I'll get them!). I would like to get more tests like I did yesterday and more night tests, too.

I've noticed with just staying at 1u he seems to be regularly decreasing in his AMPS and PMPS numbers too. This makes me happy. And I've been blessed with no furshots, I think Moses and I have found a new technique that involves shaking the Greenies bag.

Thank you for your input, Libby and Lucy and everybody else yesterday cat_pet_icon

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Erica & Moses))) hi ;-)
    What a pretty Blue cycle for lil man yesterday, Yay! Baby thanks you both for the Birthday wishes :D
    I was soooooo happy you asked about Baby's ball the other day - unfortunately we found it & then it died a day later! Baby batted it out into the garage (I did not know & I ran over it) Very, very sad :YMSIGH: But.. she had her last night with it.. she had that ball for 8 years! Geez..

Anyway.. Cheering Moses on & I just know you will make the best decision regarding his dosage!!

:RAHCAT M
    :RAHCAT O
    :RAHCAT S
    :RAHCAT E
    :RAHCAT S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.