3/27 Tess PMPS ~ 201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

3/26 Condo
    AMPS still high at 193. Let's go for green today.

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Tess AMPS ~ 193

I'm thinking you need to add a drop to Tess' dose. Sometimes it just takes a brief period with an increased dose to pull the number range back down and get back with the 0.10. I call it chasing the numbers. We can't be discouraged to raise a dose slightly -- the result usually produces a return to the lower dose. You don't want to lose the good numbers -- waiting to long, hoping they'll come down can make it take longer. Tess and Lantus are leading the way, our job is to stick with them.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Tess would look very pretty in green today Ann....great idea!!! Go Tess!

4. Ann & Tess GA

Yes, lets give her a little help getting back down. Think you can measure out a drop more, John? Ann

5. Ann & Tess GA

Tess at +9 was 208. I will shoot a drop higher this PM. Will I also shoot higher in the morning? I had hoped she would be back down yesterday, but didn't happen.

6. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Unless you saw some whacky low number tonight, I would definitely keep the increase for the morning.

7. Ann & Tess GA

Tess was 210 at PMPS. Shot a little higher 0.1U, about a drop. My 0.1 may be a little smaller than Ann's 0.1. It depends on the angle you look at it I guess. We'll see what the results are later tonight. I fed her Fancy Feast chopped grill at 2%. She was eating Wellness chicken at 4%.

8. Ann & Tess GA

Tess is 113 at +5, after a 165 at +2. Making good progress tonight. Hopefully in the greens tomorrow. She really likes the chopped grill.

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the dosecrease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.