9/2 China AMPS 171,PMPS 173,+2.5 159 (Fud#6..finally!)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Happy Labor Day Lantus Land!!!

China's been a little picky about eating today...I've opened 4 cans so far and she's not terribly interested in any of them..even things she's loved before. Lord save us from the picky palates of our pussycats!!

Looks like maybe we got a tiny bounce going today ....wonder if she dropped below 83 last night? At least she's now heading in the right direction, but I have a feeling I might be shooting a dropping number again tonight (of course China loves to confuse things, so anything is possible. I never assume I know what that silly meter is going to say until the beeping's all done)

Hope everyone has had a great and safe weekend!!

2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Re: 9/2 China AMPS 171,+3 205,+9 148

So glad I don't have picky cats. Come on China and eat your foods. Your mommabean Chris put out a smorgasbord for you today.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Jeesh China!! Give me a break!! We went through 3 brands and 6 flavors before finally finding one she'd eat more than a teaspoon or 2 of!!

Fancy Feast may be Kitty Crack, but when it's the only thing that works, I'll take it (but even with FF, we went through 3 flavors!) Chicken & Liver was the winner!!

AMPS 171
    +3 205
    +9 148

PMPS 173
    +2.5 159

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Does China like FortiFlora? Sprinkling a little on food entices many cats to eat.

5. Chris & China (GA)

I'd love to try the Forti Flora but with my income, it's not something I can really afford...especially if it doesn't help or she refuses to eat it too. I called the company and asked them if they would provide a sample but they said since it's a "prescription", they couldn't do that.

Even after I mentioned I saw it on Amazon and pretty much any online pet food site you could think of, all she said was "at the prices they are charging, I'd doubt if it's real..It's probably repackaged something or other" (which I don't believe, but when you're income is less than $700/month, even $20 has to really be budgeted in somehow..and with all the gas I've had to buy to get back and forth to the hospital lately, it's just not in the cards for now)

SIGH

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

That's so weird. It's not prescription.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.