9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+4=85;+5=115;+6=122;+10=157

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MrZ, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Here's yesterdays condo: Zeke 9/11

Well, going on 5th day of dose reduction to 1.0u. Over the last 4 days, Zeke's had some bounce pink, along with some daily BGs >200. Is it time for an increase or should we perhaps give the 1u a total of 7 days to see if the > 200 start to drop off? If you advise to increase, typically, how long does it take to see the depot effects of a dose increase - maybe 2 days?

Please note I am now using the Relion Micro

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke - Dose Increase?

Since you're using the Alpha Trak, I think I would give him another day (2 cycles) on this dose and see if he doesn't come down into the greens again. If this is a small bounce, they can take up to 3 days to clear.

To answer your question about how long the depot takes to fill up, I believe it is about 2 to 3 days.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334 (ReliOn)

Is the AMPS of 334 correct or is the number on Zeke's SS correct?

This may be a bounce or a high before a break. I would look to see how the cycle plays out. Either way, I do think Zeke could use more insulin unless, of course, he drops below 50 just to prove me wrong!

4. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

I've updated Zeke's ss to reflect the switch to the ReliOn Micro glucometer. I don't understand why there's such a huge disparity between the AlphaTrak and the ReliOn. It's not even close to ~ + 30. Today's AMPS was the difference between Red and Pink.

Anymore advice on dosage? I gave him 1u this AM. Would you suggest I see how today goes with 1u (PM as well)? Barring any BGs <50 or >200 TODAY an increase seems just about due.

5. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260(ReliOn);Little change-what's

Well today's been very different. A very slow drop since AMPS = 334 to +8 = 260. The cycle is not yet over but highly unlikely Zeke's gonna drop to <200. We'll see how high he spike's once the insulin wears off.

I'm still not sure what dose to inject tonight. Is it still too early to decide?

Should I stick with the 1u or increase to 1.25? Zeke's been on 1u for going on 9 cycles. Tonight will be 5th day and 10 cycles if I hold the dose. The Protocol says if nadir <200 but highest > 200, increase every 5-7 days. Would it be best to stay at the dose for the 7 days to see how Zeke reacts or "have we seen enough"? I really don't know what to base this decision on as far as holding for 5 days or 7. Please let me know what you think based on Zeke's ss. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Laura

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260(ReliOn);Little change-what's

Laura

I'd try to not get too wrapped up in the difference between the AT and Micro because at high numbers, it can easily be that much (20%). I know it's hard; I was stuck at my vet's office the other day because they were backed up and I needed to test Gracie so I had to use their AT and it gave me a very non-Gracie number. When I got home, I tested her with her OT and Micro and they were more in line with what we're used to.....and I'm sure the vet stress wasn't starting to dissipate. Switching meters is always a challenge because you want to keep testing with the old one but i think it's best to go cold turkey and that's what I've been doing. Except the other day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's see what Zeke does at +11 ok? He's clearing a bounce and you might get a dropping number at PMPS. Whether you increase or not depends on whether he is dropping at shot time, how much he's dropped, where he is, etc. So if you could please post the +11 when you get it, that would be great. There should be lots of folks on then and if I can get back on, I will. Can you let me know what time your +11 is YOUR time and I'll try to pop back on and check on you just in case it's quiet on the board.

Doing great!!!

7. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260(ReliOn);Still drop' @+9.5

I just took his +9.5 and it's the lowest of the day (=169). He typically is on the rise at this time but today's been a very usual day. He just ate right before I picked up the food for the 2 hour fast before PMPS reading. I will continue to test - I am curious to see if he will continue to drop. That's never happened. Maybe he's just ready to shake things up a bit. If here's clearing a bounce I am more inclined to not increase his dose but I would greatly appreciate the benefit of the member's expertise in helping me make the call. However, I would definitely appreciate a clear explanation for the reason why I should, or shouldn't - I want to learn as much as possible about managing Zeke's diabetes.

The PMPS shot is planned for 7:00 PM CST. I will take the +11 reading at 6:00 PM and the PS reading at 6:45PM (15 minutes before shooting).

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Laura

8. Marje and Gracie

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260;+9.5=169(Lowest today)

Thanks Laura. You are two hours ahead of me so I'll check in with you at 4 my time which is less than an hour. And then I'll also be around to help you at 6:45 your time.

The best example I can give you is the same thing happened to me this morning. My plan was to give Gracie an increase at AMPS. But she dropped from 181 at +9 to 116 at AMPS. So I held off on the increase for now. Sometimes after coming down like that and after me holding off on the increase, she didn't do a darn thing and I had to increase the next cycle. But if you notice on her SS today, she kept dropping and gave me a 48 at +2. This all just comes from knowing your cat.

With where you and Zeke are at this stage, if he continues to drop into PMPS, I'd hold off on the increase. It's not a good idea to increase the dose on a bounce clearing cycle until you know your cat and have a ton of data. Why? Because bounce clearing cycles can be extremely active cycles (look how Zeke cleared his bounce on 9/7). You don't want extra insulin in the mix if it's going to be an active cycle. I have increased the dose on a bounce clearing cycle depending on how much she dropped during the cycle but, in general, I hold off and let her clear, see where she nadirs, and then decide.

I would suggest we just see where he is and if he continues to drop, let's let him clear and have a cycle tonight where we can see where he nadirs. If he doesn't get into green tonight, you can increase the dose tomorrow. It's better to wait and be safe then increase on a bounce clearing and end up fighting numbers all night.

Does that help and please let me know if you have other questions. See you soon.

9. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

What's a "break"? I would take that to mean his BGs are gonna drop. Is this correct?
    What's the difference between a bounce and a high before a break?

10. Marje and Gracie

A bounce is when the liver releases counterregulatory hormones and glucagon to bring the BG up to a number it believes is "safe". When our kitties are dx, they have been at high numbers and the body has adjusted. So when the numbers suddenly drop or come lower (not even necessarily really low) than the kitty's body is used to, the liver releases it's goodies and the kitty bounces up. In some cats, right before the bounce clears, the BG goes up even a little higher and this is known as the "high before the break". So it's the high number right before the bounce clears.

If you look at Gracie's SS on 8/21, she had a 340 (which is super high for her) but I recognized it as the high before the break and so I let her clear her bounce without shooting a bolus insulin like R (which I will do on occasion to keep her from going higher). In this case, i did increase as a bounce cleared and she dropped into the 40s but I knew she would. I raised her dose to "kickstart" her knowing the increase might only be for a couple cycles.

So if we see a high number like that, we need to recognize it could be the high number before the BG starts to come down and the bounce clears. Make sense?

11. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

BG still dropping. +11=119; immediate retest with different blood sample = 126. Help - not crazy about shooting a dropping low number. I'm reviewing the Shooting low numbers docs now. Today was totally different then any other Zeke's ever hard. That said, I'm not at all comfortable that I know what his BG are gonna do tonight. Typically rise @+1 and then start dropping with nadir between 6 - 7 (but that's changing).

12. Marje and Gracie

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260;+9.5=169;+11=119 (lowest)

Ok....hold on and let me look at his SS again and see how many times you have a +1, etc. If I think it's not safe to shoot a dropping number, I'll give you some options and you can decide. But it's a good thing to learn to shoot dropping numbers when it's safe because you can take advantage of carryover and overlap. I'll BRB. You still have some time. Just post his +11.45 and we'll talk options but please do not feed him :D :D

ETA: please take down the 911. I have you. I won't leave you, ok? You're fine and this isn't an emergency. ;-)

13. donaleen and Ozy

donaleen and Ozy Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260;+9.5=169;+11=119 (lowest)

Whew. I see you are in the best possible hands you could be in. Marje is the BEST. I'll be reading because I always learn from Marje.

14. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260;+9.5=169;+11=119; PMPS=119

Same as +11; PMPS = 119. Should I stall to see what his BGs gonna do? Test again in 15?

15. Marje and Gracie

Re: 9/12 Zeke - AMPS=334;+7=260;+9.5=169;+11=119; PMPS=119

Ok....here's the fun part :D :D :D

He has stopped dropping and is flat. If you stall, he could continue to drop to the point where you can't shoot. If you feel comfortable shooting, you could then get some food in him and, hopefully, stop him from dropping.

I think there is a good chance you will see an active cycle tonight but I can't guarantee it. What I can guarantee is that I will stay with you and we'll work the numbers.

What do you think? (Take a deep breath first).

16. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-AMPS=334;+7=260;+9.5=169;+11=119; PMPS=11;Stal

You think I should shoot? What do you mean he could continue to drop low enough I can't shot?

Do you think I should retest now or Shoot?

17. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

If you keep stalling without food he could drop more. If you shoot the insulin and feed him, then the food will bring his numbers up a little.

18. Marje and Gracie

There comes a point when they continue dropping that it becomes unsafe to shoot or you are too uncomfortable to shoot.

You can test once more if you want but I wouldn't be too surprised if he was lower now. You can check. I probably (even as a new member) would have shot while he was flat so i could feed and get the numbers coming up.

19. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

can I feed as I shoot?

20. Marje and Gracie

Yes ma'am.

21. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

He's 109. Do I shoot?

22. Marje and Gracie

I would shoot so he doesn't drop any more.

23. donaleen and Ozy

I would do what Marje says because I trust her.

24. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

did you see the 109? Can I feed while I shoot?

25. Marje and Gracie

Yes on both. i know there have been alot of posts since you asked about feeding but i responded that yes, you can feed while shooting. That's what most of us do any way.

Are you going to be ok if you shoot? I will lead you through it. I promise I've done this hundreds of times with my own cats and other members'.

ETA: Laura....I understand this is really, really scary. I was a new member once before, too. But you don't need the 911 once members are on your condo unless you'd like another member to jump in and help you. If you keep testing, he's going to keep dropping. If you aren't comfortable shooting, you can skip.

26. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-AMPS=334;Stall=102-HELP TOO LATE?

FEED hc, lc ?

27. Marje and Gracie

Laura....you just need LC right now....give him a good couple of tsp of LC.

Then I'd like you to test at +1 ok? And if you really are super worried, you can test at +0.5 but you need to give at least 30 mins for the food to affect the BG.

28. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

He's not eating. I freaked him out. Very nervous but I'm still willing to go if you say ok. Sorry, I need to know you say this post first.

29. Marje and Gracie

He needs to eat so we know he'll eat tonight when we need him to.

Remember he will pick up on your anxiety so you have to be calm. Could you please try to get him to eat and then give his insulin? Thanks, Laura.

30. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Shot at 7:23 PM CST. Just 23 minutes past schedule.

31. donaleen and Ozy

Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112

I may be up late tonight with Ozy, too. Want to hang out?

32. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Yes, thanks. How's Ozy doing?

33. Marje and Gracie

Great job!!! He ate?

Ok...here's some tips for tonight:
    • Sometimes we are posting back and forth and other members will also pop in for support. So I suggest that you always read my current post to you as well as read back to my LAST post to you to be sure you don't miss something.
    • If he decides to come down, I'll ask you to feed an amount of food and retest and I'll tell you how long between tests; if I say "lather, rinse, repeat" that means do the same thing over. The sequence is to test, feed if necessary, wait a prescribed amount of time and then test again. I'l be specific on instructions, ok?
    • Stay calm; be sure you have all your supplies (lots of strips, LC and HC food/karo) handy. You don't want to have to go looking for it when we need it. Do you know how many strips you have?
    • It would be greatly appreciated if you can respond if I have a question so I know everything is ok and you understand what needs to be done and it's also really great if you can keep the subject line updated because I'll also be helping others if they need it.
    • Other members may also help and offer support/suggestions. We're a family and it takes a family to dance the dance!
    • Relax and have some chocolate or whatever you think is yummy :D

Can you get a +1 please and post? I'm going to be offline for just a bit as I have to test Gracie and feed my other kitties but I'll be back by your +1. If you have a question, go ahead and post it now and I will check in between my chores.

34. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Plenty of strips. Probably about 80.
    Yes - HC, MC, LC & Honey/Maple Syrup (No Karo), Also have pill pockets
    I will update ss constantly

35. Marje and Gracie

Fantastic!!! See you soon.

36. donaleen and Ozy

Well, Ozy is at 61 at +10, which is the lowest +10 I've seen yet....

I shot a 104 a few cycles ago. I am still learning how Ozy does at low numbers and still working to regulate him. I've had a few nights where I was up very late because I was uncomfortable going to sleep when his numbers were so low. I had a little company from members who stayed up with me, which I found reassuring. It's looking to me like tonight is going to be a late night. So I'd be glad to be some company for you.

donaleen

37. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103

Donaleen, thanks for checking with me. I just got Zeke's +1 = 103. Lower than PMPS so it's gonna be a long night for me as well. I'm still shaking from the excitement of trying to decide whether to shot or not tonight. Forgive me if I don't respond immediately. I'm still trying to calm down. Zekey dropping already isn't helping. When I get through this night I'd like to correspond to see how the process is going for you.
    Gotta go now.

Regards,
    Laura

38. Marje and Gracie

Laura

Yes, we like to see a food spike but its ok. Can you please feed Zeke a couple tsp of LC and recheck at +2. If he's down alot at +2, don't panic, just post :D I will be watching for you.

39. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

ok - feed him 2 tsp. Can I get Zeke to play with me a bit? Would that help any?

40. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

If here's real low can I go ahead and feed him or is it best to wait to hear back from you with very specific instructions as to what and how much to feed?

41. Marje and Gracie

Playing can cause the BG to drop ;-)

I'd rather you post and then we can decide what to feed. I wonder if he likes to onset a little more towards +3 than +2 but we'll see.

Ok....time to get ready for the PJ Party with donaleen and Lara!!

[​IMG]

42. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84

The first time he dropped low, the +2.5 was a good drop (56, on AT). +3 is also a very active hour. Standing by for instructions. Let me know if I should test at +2.5.

Question - How many times can I reuse the lancets?

43. Marje and Gracie

That's still not too bad of a drop. If he's doing ok with eating, I'd give him a couple more tsp LC. We won't reach for the HC unless he goes below 50 or starts to drop fast, early.

I only use my lancets once.

eta: we may have to test every 30 mins later so it's ok to wait an hour. Yes he might drop but I don't want to start poking him every 30 mins just yet.

44. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

ok, feed him 2 tsp LC

45. Marje and Gracie

Did you see my post above about the lancets and testing at +3? I think we cross posted.

46. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Yes, I saw it. I'll hold off until +3. I get nervous and tend to over test (sometimes).

BTW - I do reuse the lancets about three times (if testing close together). Is that a problem? I have about 40 lancets currently

47. Marje and Gracie

I understand. It's normal! Remember you are in control because you test and can feed.

48. Picknickchick

Picknickchick Well-Known Member

Don't worry. You're in good hands. At first this seems so scary, like if you don't feed him THIS MOMENT it's a big deal - he's going to go hypo. That's how I felt.

In reality, it isn't like that at all. Trust Marje. When she says that you're in charge, you really are. I found with my cat that mixing a teaspoon of low carb and a teaspoon of high carb, to make medium carb (MC) was really effective. It would get his numbers up a bit so he would coast without a big bounce the next day.

Welcome to the pajama party. I'll make the popcorn.

49. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

By the way, I love Gracie's tiara. Does she feel special when she wears it? Our civvie Mia love's bows. She's very girly like that. She even loved the little soft floppy collar (instead of the hard cone) she had to wear after surgery to remove a mass along her jaw.

50. Marje and Gracie

That's very funny about Mia. Actually Gracies tiara is virtual :lol: :lol:

51. donaleen and Ozy

How are things over here? How late is it there? Are you in Texas or did I imagine that?

52. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Yup - Houston, TX. It's going on 10:20 PM.

53. Marje and Gracie

I was born in Fort Worth. Went to undergrad and grad school at TCU. I have FROG FEVER!

54. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90

No way! Awesome. I'm a native Texan. Went to Baylor.

Well, Zeke's BG went up surprisingly. We wants to eat. Should I keep him from eating for now?

55. Marje and Gracie

Very cool. Are you from Waco?

I just want to be sure he will eat if we need him to later in the cycle. It's early yet and he could come down. Hard to say. So if you feed him...just a tiny bit until we see which way he is headed.

How about a +4?

56. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Just had a weird thing happen with Zeke. He was kinda making a hairball noise but his whole body was moving up and down. He seems ok now, but it was a little weird. Maybe me just being a little jumpy.

I'm gonna hold off on the food so I won't have problems later. He's not visiting the food bowl as often as he used to when he was on dry. I understand why, but it's amazing that even though he's not at the food bowl often, he's put on a little weight since we started him on insulin.

57. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90

Hi Laura,
    Beautiful numbers so far ;-)
    I know Marje is juggling at least three kitties, so I told her I'd also keep an eye out. It looks like things are going great here, but I'll be around for a couple of hours if I can help out.

Carl

58. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Will definitely do the +4.

I was born and raised in The Valley -- Brownsville, Tx specifically.

59. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Hi Carl, nice of you to join the party.

We started the Protocol not but just a little over two weeks ago. I've already faced some low numbers about four times and now this low PS #. Whoa! Is this how it's gonna be?

60. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90

This range of numbers, this soon in the "dance" is a very good sign! What you will most likely see is like this, but really, it isn't a "bad thing". See how often you have been getting blue numbers at PMPS? And yeah, Zeke looks like he's bounced a few times by AMPS.... but eventually, the bouncing happens less often, and not as high. And the curves will flatten out. You'll start to see days of blue and green, if my crystal ball is working right. ;-)

Think about it this way. When you start at 300 and drop to 100 by +6, that's a pretty big drop. And can cause a bounce. But when you start at 112 and drop to 50, that's nowhere near as big of a drop. It's just the 50 sounds crazy low, right? But it's not too low. And a 49 means less insulin going forward. And he won't bounce as high. So what you end up with is nice numbers all day and night, and a lower dose of insulin. If that process repeats itself a few times, you know where that'll lead, right?

This is a stressful and somewhat scary part of the process for sure. But it's also what everyone hopes to see happen. It's pretty cool to watch from where I'm sitting. I've seen it lots of times, and it never gets old. :D

61. Marje and Gracie

Love Brownsville! The Gladys Porter Zoo is awesome. Have you ever been out to the Audubon Society's Tropical Forest Ranch on the Rio Grande? Amazing!

It could be like this ....who know? But if so, it's a good thing :D

62. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

As long as Zekey is safe - let's do it. Gosh, I can't wait until +4. 10 more minutes. He seems really comfortable. I wonder if he's going up. It's been a very upside/down kind of day.

Thanks for the encouragement. Zekey's a little stinker in that he won't let anyone but my husband and I get near him. Makes it very difficult to get help with his testing and shots. Already, we had to put travel plans on hold. We were planning to go to Germany for Oktoberfest at the end of September. Hopefully, we can figure something out in the near future so we can travel before year end.

63. Marje and Gracie

Paws crossed in the +4.

We lived in Germany six years. The Oktoberfest in Munich is wunderbar.

64. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

I don't believe so. It's been ages since I've been back. I have been to the Palmetto State Park (I think that's the name). I very much enjoyed that. I believe some type of Cranes migrate there - it was a long time ago.

65. donaleen and Ozy

I just want to leave the house for six hours ....

66. Marje and Gracie

Sandhills.

67. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90

You will be able to do that, Donaleen, I promise. 12 hours even. ;-)

68. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85

Just tried uploading a picture. Got this message: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

I checked the pixels. They are within the limits you mentioned. I'm uploading to Google and sharing and then pasting the url into the image option. Is this not how to do it?

Here's the url: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6ErjeD ... sp=sharing but I want it to show up in my post.

69. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Just tried uploading a picture. Got this message: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

I checked the pixels. They are within the limits you mentioned. I'm uploading to Google and sharing and then pasting the url into the image option. Is this not how to do it?

Here's the url: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6ErjeD ... sp=sharing but I want it to show up in my post.

70. Marje and Gracie

I load my kitties pictured into photobucket, resize so the width is no more than 400, then copy then"img" link on photobucket and paste in the condo.

Nice +4. I'm wondering if we can let him go 1.5 hours?

71. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

So should I just want and do a +5? Do you think I need to do sooner? His nadir has been +6 but today it was PMPS (ha)

72. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

I don't think I can go that long. It makes me nervous not knowing how he's doing. Can I go ahead and feed him? Say 2 tsp LC?

73. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85

Is he acting hungry, or would he normally eat now?

74. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

He's acting hungry. Hanging out in the kitchen looking a little pathetic.

75. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85

Easy way to post pics.
    Click on the upload attachment tab below the message window.
    click on "choose file".
    Find the pic on your PC and double click on it. That should put the file name in the box next to the "choose file" button.
    Hit "add the file" and that should pop up a "posted attachments" line.
    Position your cursor where you want the pic to appear in your message, and hit "place inline".
    That should put the file name in your message, with the "attachment" code at each end.
    Hit "preview" to make sure it worked.
    Hit "submit" and we'll all see your picture!

Please excuse Bob's pic. I had to do it step by step to type out the instructions, and that's the pic I clicked on!

Attached Files:

76. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85

I'd go with a tsp of LC. Get that pathetic look off his little face. ;-)

77. donaleen and Ozy

How is the party in your neck of the woods?

78. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

We'll see. Getting ready to take the +5.

79. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85

Donaleen is cooking bacon and pancakes if you're hungry! :lol:

80. Marje and Gracie

Sorry...it was feeding time for the Fab 3 and then I had to chase Tobey around for a while just for fun.

Ok,..waiting for the +5.

81. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85;+5=115

Darn, and just like that, it's gone. I'll check again at +6 just to make sure he's not being sneaky.

82. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85;+5=115

That tiny bump might be the LC he ate recently.

83. Marje and Gracie

Ok. Sounds good. If he's up at +6, I'd feed him and go to bed.

You did S-U-P-E-R!

84. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Thanks for your help. I couldn't have done it without you. Cant' believe all that stress for just three little hours. Perhaps it was that tsp of LC. Maybe he'll come back down.

85. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

So tomorrow, just do 1u (assuming no surprises later tonight)?

86. Marje and Gracie

I don't think LC would have done it. If it had been late in the cycle, yes but doubtful here.

Now next time, it will be a piece of cake :D

I'll check in at +6.

87. Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85;+5=115

Yes, you'd stick with the 1u dose. If you don't see a bounce in the AM, that would be very nice. :smile:

88. Marje and Gracie

Yep...just hold that dose :D

I'm so glad you put aside your fear and shot. Baby steps and you took the first one.

89. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Re: 9/12 Zeke-PMPS=112:+1=103;+2=84;+3=90;+4=85;+5=115;+6=12

Well, I guess that's it for tonight. I'm headed to bed.

I hope Zeke doesn't have a bounce tomorrow. It would be so nice to see him in the greens again.

Thanks Marje. Hope you get some rest soon yourself.

90. donaleen and Ozy

Congratulation Laura. Nice hanging out with you.

91. Marje and Gracie

Purrfect, though, so you can sleep. No bouncing Zekey!

You're welcome!

Sleep tight and Ni Ni.

92. donaleen and Ozy

Congratulation Laura. Nice hanging out with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.