3/28 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=90; +7=140; PMPS=207

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning , everyone! Maggie's doing well today. She is picky with the FF chicken and liver new label, and picky, too, with the FF Salmon. What I had to do was just put a little of the Grilled Tender Beef FF mixed in with the salmon, and it did the trick just to get her to eat. I know it's a no, no with the high carbs, ... but she needs to eat, right!

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10348

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=90

Hi Ann, good morning! Nice amps for Maggie, looks like she is doing well. You weren't able to find any of the old label cans anywhere? I find them a lot when I am out! Fortunately for me my kitties are not very picky! Hope you have a great day and Maggie surfs the greens for you! When are we going to see pictures of your cat??

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Michelle,
    No, not much luck with finding the old labels FF when I'm out shopping. My present to myself will be a digital camera, as I love seing all the pics of everyone's little angel. I bought a nice Kodak at Target not that long ago, but it had a malfunction with the clicker. I returned it and was leary of buying another Kodak. I hope to buy one soon.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Maggie!!!
    (I have a Kodak and have been very happy with it....)

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

I replied to you question in my condo but thought I'd repeat it here for you....
    The Feline Future is a powder you mix with your own raw meat....they send you samples too so go tot he website and check it out.....I bought the chicken with live powder and I mixed it with ground turkey for one batch and ground chicken for another. I then bought little containers to freeze them. I mix a little with the canned food and they seem to eat it that way. Not sure if they would ever go to just the plain raw since they are 13 years old and not used to it. You never know though...maybe. I think the raw is the best foods for them...like real mice, ya know?
    http://www.felinefuture.com/

Instead of getting the raw food shipped, you mix it in your own kitchen so you really know all about it. I have heard that sometimes the delivery stuff can come defrosted already which isn't good. I overdid it as usual the first time I gave it to them and they got sick. BUT, I realized that was my fault. Gun-Ho weirdo that I am. :lol: So now I am taking it easier and adding a little to each meal and they are fine!

They seem to be enjoying the SohistaCat Supreme....it comes in little cans like the
    FF..and I bought a few varieties. So far it's been good. Might go back for even more since I have awesome coupons for today only.....

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/28 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=90; +7=140

Hi Pat,
    Thanks for the info on Raw Foods and The Feline Future information. I was out for a bit and was just about to check your condo after I updated my shot. Yes, I've heard raw food is good for them and especially the way you are doing it. Shadow and Raja are two very lucky kitties. I am going to try the Sophisticat food, as too much FF has been going down my garbage disposal. I wish I had another cat here to get Maggie's leftovers.

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

I think I did a miss this morning with Maggie's AM shot. She was napping on the footstool of the Lazy Boy chair, so I did it while she was relaxed; I felt a prick in my finger. I bet I didn't get it in her, as she's not usually this high for the PMPS. She had FF today.

8. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

AWWW Ann I am sure she will bounce back, guess it was the dreaded fur shot!!! Don't get down, Maggie has been doing so well, I am sure she will be back in green tonight!!!

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks Michelle. I know you understand that dreaded feeling when that happens with a miss. Yes, I think, too, we will get her back on track.

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

I have never tried the regular SohpistaCat....I only bought the little cans...the supreme...
    my two don't seem all that thrilled about FF now so I figured I give something else a try. Hope Maggie likes it....maybe buy only a can or two to start.
    Of course, I just went out today and bought more with the darn coupon i had....they will no doubt go off it any day now. maybe any minute! :lol:

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

I know what you mean; I bought too many of the Wellness Chicken which she now does not like :roll: I'll take the list to the pet store next time, the part with the Sophiticat and the carbs and try a few.

12. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Sorry about the fur shot Ann, but I'm sure that Maggie will snap right back after her next shot. For what it's worth, I bought the Sophisticat (not supreme) and have been feeding it for two years. Ralph and Spot NEVER skipped a meal, unless they were sick. I just switched Spot to the By Nature Organics a few weeks before his OTJ trial, just because, and he likes that too. I hope you can find something that Maggie likes.

13. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks Deb and Spot. Maybe the Sophisticat will be the one Maggie likes. I have one can here of Sophisticat Supreme Seafood Dinner, and I'm going to give some to her later and see how she likes it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.