9/15 River PMPS:97 +1:81 +2:79 +3:110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Picknickchick, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Picknickchick

Picknickchick Well-Known Member

Yesterday

He's tired right now, but was running around, bossing the other cats and frisking in the fall leaves.
    I could hear his tummy gurgling, so gave him 1/4 Pepcid.

For the last few weeks I've been doing intensive testing. In the coming weeks, I won't be able to do this, as I'll be back at work. There was a discussion last night about the necessity of getting +10s. I won't be able to do that anymore during the week as I will be at work. I'll still test as much as I am able to outside of work hours.

Thank you everyone for your support and friendly messages yesterday.
    Wishing everyone a beautiful day.

[​IMG]

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 9/15 River AMPS:328 +2:310

What a handsome guy! And a great photo too! Back to bidness, River. Have a great day, Lara.
    Liz

3. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Good morning Lara,
    Glad you made it thru the night ;-)
    What an awesome pic of River. Very handsome!
    Now time to come down some River.
    Have a great day!!

4. Picknickchick

Thank you Liz and Pam, but the full disclosure is that this isn't a photo of River, or one that I took.
    I am going to have to start including my own photos of him, although I'm too lazy to get a Photobucket account ;-)

5. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Well I'm sure River is even more handsome ;-)

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I think Pam is right. Good job last night. Did you shoot though the bounce?

Is it autumn? It's still 90+ here :lol: I was thinking of some pool floating today. ;-)

7. Picknickchick

Pam: damn right, black cat sistah.

Marje: I didn't shoot through the bounce. I got some practice with 1/4u. As soon as I can find a store that I can get to, that has calipers in stock, and knows how to find them when I get there, I'll get some. It is a lovely early fall day here, my favourite season. But hanging out by the pool sounds pretty amazing as well.

8. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 9/15 River AMPS:328 +2:310 +4:243

Seasons are backwards in the AZ desert. People are cooped up inside from May-Sept, then act like it's spring when it's finally less than hellish hot and can get outside. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, we want pictures of River!
    Liz

9. Picknickchick

Re: 9/15 River AMPS:328 +2:310 +4:243

I was at a conference in Scottsdale in July, and loved it! The smell of the desert sage, I guess it is, is amazing. I actually had to turn my head away from the guy sitting next to me on the plane because I started crying before the plane took off. I am supposed to go back, but since FD, I don't want to go anywhere until things are a bit more under control.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 9/15 River AMPS:328 +2:310 +4:243 +6:196

Nice slide for River today. I hope the Pepcid helped settle his tummy. Most of us have to work testing around our work schedule. I'm sure you'll do the best you can for River. You've been able to gather a lot of great data with all of the testing you've done recently and that will help you when you go back to work.

11. Anne & Zener GA

That's creosote that you were smelling, Spanish for "little stinker". :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that too.
    Liz

12. Picknickchick

Thanks, Carla, I thought I should mention my work, just in case my spreadsheet starts looking a bit more bare as of tomorrow. It won't be because of not caring.
    And yes, the Pepcid calmed his tummy. I appreciate you mentioning it, as I'm always trying to make sure he's comfortable.
    I hope you and Furball are having a great day!

13. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Re: 9/15 River AMPS:328 +2:310 +4:243 +6:196 +8:133 +10:110

Hi Lara,
    That is a cute picture of black kitty, but I did think that River is more handsome and looks more kind of royal!!! :lol:
    Very nice slide for River.
    He does clears his bounce very quickly now, doesn't he?
    It seems it was a very good choice not shooting through the bounce!
    I hope he'll surf safely for you tonight.

14. Picknickchick

Re: 9/15 River PMPS:97

I hope so too, Mariko. He's still going down, so I hope he won't keep me awake half the night again tonight!

15. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 9/15 River PMPS:97

Hi Lara! It's nice to see River has some good numbers again this evening! Hopefully since it's cycle two of the reduction he won't do anything dramatic but I know you'll catch him at it if he does :D

Don't stress about not being able to get the +10s etc. They make it easier to shoot a low PS if you see one, since you know right away whether he is still dropping or not, but a half-hour stall at shot time can give you that information too if it comes down to it. It's not as if he's likely to be in unsafe numbers at +10. Plus if he's stays this cooperative, he'll have nice numbers all week and ask for a reduction on the weekend when you can stay around to test :lol:

Thanks for explaining about the donuts. Poor guy. You've got more to look after than just the diabetes, which can't be easy. But you're doing great! I hope you get some sleep tonight - no PJ parties please River!

16. Picknickchick

Re: 9/15 River PMPS:97 +1:81

Thanks for the advice and good wishes, Amy, especially about the PJ party. It's not that we don't love your company ;-)

17. Anne & Zener GA

Get on your surfboard, River! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Are you wanting another BOS award, Lara? :lol: :lol:
    Liz

18. Picknickchick

Well Liz, it's true that I shot green again tonight, but I'd prefer it if some other worthy FDer got it.
    I think that River should get the Creosote award, for being a little stinker!

19. Picknickchick

I think I can feed him a bit more and go to sleep.

20. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Perhaps Gracie will invite River to join her "Lil Stinka" club. :lol: :lol:

If you aren't able to get +10 tests...or +11... You'll just get really good at shooting dropping numbers ;-)

Oh gosh...you went to the icky part of AZ. Flagstaff and Tucson are tons nicer than Scottsdale. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.