3/30 - Nova - AMPS=126, +7=63, PMPS=97, +2=113, +3=88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn & Nova, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo

Nova's fine.. busy day work wise.. had meetings most of the day..got a +2 out the door (which pretty much just caused me to worry all day, sorta wished I HADN'T tested then ;) ).. left out lots of food.. most of it was gone when I got home.. but I don't know who ate it.. who knows how low she got in the middle there..

I'll try not to think about it.. what I will think about.. is maybe the 1U -> s1U reduction is going to stick.. I'm excited for that possibility :).

Anyways.. Nova's happy I'm home again.. so she's in a good mood.. I'm pretty happy to be home too.. I broke a toe yesterday (2nd biggest toe).. and it didn't feel that bad.. until I spent the day on my feet.. back to working from the couch for me! :)

Hope everyone's cats are doing really well today.. will try to make some rounds tonight to catch up.. but kinda feeling whiny and tired .. so if I don't make it to your condo.. "<cat's name> is really doing great.. and so is the bean! keep it up! oh.. and post more pictures of <cat's name>" :)..

2. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 - Nova - AMPS=126, +2=65, +7=63

Ouchie! Sorry about the broken toe. What pretty numbers for Nova, just don't let her lick your toe.

If "most of the food" was gone, that means there was 'some' left, so surely if Nova wanted some she got some and left the rest. If the bowls were licked clean, you wouldn't really know if she had an opportunity to eat or if another kitty ate it all first. But if everyone left a little food it seems likely that she chose to leave some too.

I dunno'. I can rationalize anything if you give me enough time. :lol:

3. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

I like your explaination a lot! I'm going with it :).. because I'm sure she dropped like 60 points from PS to +2.. and then just perfectly ate to surf herself in the 60s all day long.. what a perfectly awesome cat I have :).

4. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Dawn-

Wow! Great numbers for the Supernova! Take care of your poor toe. You're lucky you have the type of job that lets you work from your couch!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Nova's SS is getting better and better.

Sorry about your toe! Ouch!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.