10/31 Tarragon PMPS 99 +2 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Melissa & Tarragon, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=107230

Good morning LL and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

After a all green day yesterday and an earned reduction last night, Tarragon is starting off green again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: He slept next to his beans all night and was starving again this morning, earning a spot in the CPC for the second morning in a row. :D That is what we like to see lil 'T. DH is home again today and will watch him. The reduced prednisolone must be partly responsible for this lovely green surf. No coughs, lots of purrs, headbutts, snuggles, and meows. T supervised the beans breffis again and made sure we all did it right.

Have a wonderful and safe day!!

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 10/31 Tarragon AMPS 69

Wooohooooo...another awesome T report! Congrats on the reducie!!! Have a great day, Melissa!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Melissa :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

WOW on this morning. Two green amps, back to back. Well done Tarragon. You surf well today, 'K? LOVE the CPC Mr T. And another reduction? YAY! Very cool.

Have a great day today. I hope all goes well. How nice to read that Mr T made sure your breffis was up to snuff, and sent you on your way properly prepared. :cool:

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the excellent work, Mr. T!!!!!

5. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Melissa, Happy Halloween!
    Congrats on the reducie :mrgreen: and that lovely amps :mrgreen: !
    Enjoy your day!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a wonderful report on Tarragon. I hope he keeps surfing. :mrgreen:

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Melissa,
    Nice AMPS and report on Tarragon. Congrats on the reducie. That's good news you were able to reduce the Prednisolone and less coughing. How is little Turnup? I bet she's happy having her Daddy Bean home. Happy Halloween.

8. Melissa & Tarragon

Hi Ann!!!!! It's so nice to see you. How is the new kitty? We need pics! Turnup is loving having her daddy bean home. He goes back to work next Monday and it will be a very very rude awakening for all of the fur kids.

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Melissa, thanks, it is so great being here saying hello to everyone. I have missed you and everyone. Glad to hear Turnup is doing well and enjoying having time with her Daddy Dean.
    Katie is doing great. I am having so much fun with her. I am having a time with both my camera and phone. I've ordered a new camera, so soon I hope to have a pic and post.

10. Melissa & Tarragon

Oh you named her!!! That is very exciting. Last I knew you hadn't decided. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: We all miss you. Tarragon is going to see Maggie tonight. Have a very Happy Halloween Ann!

11. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Re: 10/31 Tarragon PMPS 99

Happy Halloween Melissa! Such handsome numbers for a handsome boy Tarragon :mrgreen:

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/31 Tarragon PMPS 99

Mr. T is steppin' out tonight, partyin' in GREEN and singin' without coughing!
    Hi Melissa,
    What a nice day for T. Isn't it great that Ann's new kitty is working out so well. I hope she gets her new camera soon.

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.