11/4 China +10 249,PMPS 277,+3 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Looks like another exciting day of poking is in my future!! Hoping she levels off and surfs though since I have to leave about 1 and be gone for awhile to take mom to the doctor. Not at all looking forward to getting out today...it's cold and damp and overall just kind of nasty

On the other hand, I'm happy to see her in better numbers today since we're still on the reduced dose and this will be the first time she's held a reduction for more than a couple days!

Hope everyone is having a good day and your kitties are in safe and pretty green and blue numbers!

2. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/4 China AMPS 147,+3 79,+5.2 57

Very nice numbers for China this morning! I hope she finds her surf board and rides for a while! Have a good day, Chris, and stay as warm & dry as possible on such a damp day!

3. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Re: 11/4 China AMPS 147,+3 79,+5.2 57

Pretty numbers China. Now stay up nice and easy so mamabean can go do her errands. I think Twice had ideas of following you this morning but he got all spun around and headed the other way :lol:
    Stay warm today Chris. Hopefully we can catch up a bit later and you can explain to Twiceman the way this insulin reduction is supposed to work.
    :D

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/4 China AMPS 147,+3 79,+5.2 57,+10 249

I hope China doesn't keep going up. I hope everything went okay with your Mom's doctor appointment.

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/4 China AMPS 147,+3 79,+5.2 57,+10 249

Well it looks like China's joined the "Where the heck did THAT come from"? club today!!

Of course with China, just because she's at 249 at +10 doesn't necessarily mean she won't be at 50 at PMPS...she's crazy like that :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.