4/1 Pedro AMPS 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10718
    Thanks for all the great advice on the Fat 0 /.1 and duration.

I may survive Pat's advice to keep the needle in a bit longer and plunger depressed to be sure the drop goes/stays in. I'll be lucky to escape with my arm intact :lol:

Have put him back up to cypro 2x/day as his eating is just not up where it was and he lost weight while going through the panceatitis and vet stays. All in all is much better but I just feel he not yet quite himself. We'll see- the weather is finaly beautiful/warm and he can go out on his porch tonight. That with the moon should perk us all right up.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Amy...you can do it quickly... :lol: sorry if I didn't explain it correctly....keep the plunger depressed as you pull the syringe out...that's all. You don't have to keep the needle in longer...KWIM?
    Sometimes, we inject and the let go of the plunger....it's so quick that we do this....so just keep in mind that you will not let go of the plunger...push it and keep it depressed as you bring it out...

How is Pedro doing? His AMPS are terrific!! Hope you are doing all right... :YMHUG:

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((amy))) i know how worrisome it is when our precious fur babies are feeling quite up to par.
    sending "please eat" vibes...

4. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

that's great advice from Pat...wished we'd know that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.