4/1 Moses PMPS 419 +3~247

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10721

Hooray! Just got home for work. Moses is looking quite handsome over there in the sun, sitting very stately. He's got this look on his face like "who, moi?"

I would have liked to monitor his first day at his .75u new dose, but I had to work... and it's hard to say what happened since his +9. I'll be with him tonight, though. We might play outside.... no mosquitos! lol

bcatrun_gif

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Moses AMPS 317 +9~349

Hiya Handsome! Moses...I want blue! And...tell your mama to make sure you are on heartworm prevention. Dr. Dee called today and told me Boo tested positive for heartworms!!!!! Dang cat never even goes out...the bloodsuckers penetrated my house! Now, I've got to go get the drooler tested and put all 4 of the buggers on prevention. Not a happy day. :sad:

3. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Ohhh!!! Heather! I'm sorry! That's awful! Texas pests are getting to us, these days! Hope your kitties feel better soon, Boo's such a good girl! Did she get a taste of that red velvet cake? :YMHUG:

I can't stop thinking about Stanley.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the new dose! can't wait to see what he does with it.
    have fun!

5. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Thanks! Me too. :mrgreen:

I just hope he doesn't drain it with that active paw paw. Seems he's been trying to grab my equipment mid-shoot. Of course, Sienne & Gabby made the suggestion that he's just trying to be proactive and shoot himself. If that's the case, I'm game. :mrgreen:

6. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/1 Moses PMPS 419

419 :sad: C'mon Moses, you're supposed to go down!

I know it's the sugar dance dancing_cat but lets move to a slower number, right?

The WCR is that he seems alright. He has been less playful the past 2 days. Eating and purring is strong. Poor Moses experienced an inconvenient dingleberry at his +11 :oops: had to get some bean help on that one. I'm glad it wasn't in bed.... lol

Anyways, I hope this dose holds... I don't like this red one bit. He made a stink at injection time, very fidgety. Took me a while to get it in, but it got in.

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

OK give the new dose 3 days to work..Moonie usually waits till the very last second to come down on a new dose...
    Got a lot of bugs down there in Texas--Hope they get off & out of dear Moses..HUGS~!

8. paige

paige Well-Known Member

ERICA :shock: Hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: What we do for our babies right? I have been there waaaayyy to many times with Webbie. Hope Mose's high numbers are just NDW. :dizcat

9. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Ha! Thanks Roni & Moonie and Paige & Mr. Webber :mrgreen:

I am happy to see this yellow at his +3 :mrgreen: He dropped 172 points, and I can appreciate that. Who knew Moses could drop it so hot like that!

Shake it shake it dancing_cat

He's still a bit sleepy, must be wonkiness. Can't wait for him to get back to feeling like healthy Moses :mrgreen: I think I'm going to take a bubble bath and head to beddies. I have Saturday off, so that means PM testing tomorrow :mrgreen:

Goodnight friends!

cat_pet_icon

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Moses sure is a fan of big drops. At least he gets out of the high numbers quickly.

11. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

O my Mr. Moses.. 500s & 400s? What the heck is up? Happy to see you back in the yellows.....! Geez.. I need to be more attentive :shock:

12. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'd feed that boy a bit of some LC to slow that drop so his liver doesn't get nervous overnight and make his numbers go "boing" again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.