11/19 Gracie AMPS 123 +2 156 +5 95 +7 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracie's Yesterday

11/18 Recap:
    AMPS: 109
    +2: 197
    +5: 291
    +11: 195
    PMPS 190
    +2: 126
    +3: 138
    +5: 52
    +5.5: 47
    +6: 54
    +7.5: 142
    +10: 126

Happy Tuesday!!! Tons of good dental vines for Crushy today and good luck with OTJ trials for Monet, Clyde, Shadow, and Mr. Cat!!! Healing vines to all who need them.

Gracie was on her catio condo this morning with her back foot stuck out at that weird angle she likes where the bottom of her foot is turned up (I cannot figure out how that is comfortable). Mike went out to pet her and talk to her and she gave him a major head bob (which is her acknowledgment that we call her 'sup? greeting and then she spread all her toes on her back foot out as wide as they would go like she was giving him a low five :lol: :lol: :lol: She's still trying to figure out if she's going to like this dose reduction or not. Paws crossed.

Gussie seemed a little better yesterday afternoon but is not eating well today. I'm going to give him a B12 shot and see if that helps.

One of my sisters is coming on Thursday and so we are working in the yard today. I almost forgot the condo!! Have a great day and I'll be back around later.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How cute with Gracie's head bob. I hope the B12 helps Gus.

3. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Marje. How nice of Gracie to have a special greeting for you and Mike. Hope she hold the reduction for you. Sending tons of appy and get well vines to Gus.

Enjoy your time with your sister. Have a great day Marje.

4. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

I love it when they spread out their lil toes. Buster likes to have his tootsies massaged...for a little while anyway. Hope the yard looks good. Supposed to get stormy/rainy this weekend so you'd better get at it while you can. Take care, gang!

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

So it looks like Gracie is liking this dose. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Tons of vines for Gus. Too funny that you saw my sister. I'll have to ask her about it.
    Liz

6. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

I think Gracie decided this was a good dose :mrgreen: Feel better soon Gus and eat your fuds please. Have a great night Marje & Mike :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.