12/3 Hoot AMPS 119, +2.5/180, +4.5/126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pam & Hoot, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

12/2 Condo

12/2 Recap:
    AMPS - 166
    +2.5 - 147
    +4.5 - 89
    +5 - 78 - Fed 1/4t MC 11%
    +6 - 83
    +11 - 135
    PMPS - 143
    +2 - 120
    +5 - 68 - Fed 1/4t MC 11%
    Then fell asleep :roll:

Good morning LL :coffee:
    I think it's funny how a week ago I was glad to see a yellow PS number instead of a pink.
    Now I saw that +2 number and was dissapointed :lol: Jeeeeze, are us Beans never happy :lol: :lol:
    All is well in Hooterville this morning. All 5 P's, appy and attitude are great :D
    I hope he comes back down from that +2. He's just been doing so good flip_cat
    His PS numbers are whats impressing me :D I sure hope it stays this way ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
    It is errand day with Mom today :smile:
    Thanks for the visits yesterday :D
    Sending ♥vines♥ to all in need today :YMHUG:
    Happy Tuesday LL :YMPEACE:

2. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/3 Hoot AMPS 119, +2.5/180

Hi, Pam, I know what you mean about seeing 'higher' numbers ~ I do the same thing ;-) (What? 140?? What happened? :lol: )
    Perhaps that +2.5 is just a cute little fuds spike. At any rate, Hoot is looking good today. AND he's feeling good, which is most important :D
    Enjoy your day!

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice blues Hoot. It is funny how we change our expectations. Have a great shopping day Pam!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Pam :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

NICE AMPS Hoot. What happened with that +2.5? Back down you go, just not too fast. I think we all go through that, the ":what is that? what happened?" I ran that circle with Mannie all the tine. I too remember being excited when he finally held yellows. i also remember wondering what happened when he returned there after a string of blue days. They alwyas keep us guessing... It's great that his PS numbers are what they are. wow on that, truly. Good job Hoot! Keep that happy appy and happy 'tude!

Happy errand day with mom. Hope it goes well, and is successful.

5. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Pam. Looks like Hoot got a real good surf going in the blue zone this morning. Hope he continues to give you these nice numbers. Glad you got all five Ps and his appy and attitude are good.

Enjoy your shopping with your mom.

Have a great day Pam.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Hoot today. I know what you mean about getting used to low numbers and being disappointed when you see a higher number. I think we all do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.