12/12 Twice PMPS 65 +5 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Hmmm...I could have sworn I did a report this morning, but looks like I just dreamt about it :roll:
    All is well here. Twice=nuts; Strays=spoiled.
    DH has a wicked stomach flu...swears he is dying, but I'm relatively certain he's going to pull through :roll: :lol:

Healing vines to all in need tonight. Extra strong prayers and hugs to Josie & Will. Scritches to our sweet Ripley.

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/12 Twice PMPS 65

Hi Kim,
    Sounds like you have your hands full with a sick DH. Healing vines to him, and stay-healthy vines to you!!

Nice PMPS, Twice!

How are you doing with the dose measurements??

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yikes on the flu...I hope DH feels better ASAP - and you don't get it! Twice is looking awesome as usual!!!

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

"Awesome" is right, Twice! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Vines for DH, sounds miserable for him and for you. :YMHUG:
    Liz

5. Kim & Twice

DH thanks all you ladies, and is looking at me sideways for writing it the way I did :lol:
    The dose measurement is not a measurement at all (caliper-wise) It's just the stuff left in the syringe that you push hard to expel, and I believe that is about 'half' of what I was measuring as the .25U. I would guess it is a drop or two...but it is consistent, so fingers crossed. :smile:

Thank you for sending me the 'don't get what DH has' vines :D Two of us under the weather is almost as dangerous as us working on the crown moulding together :lol:

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

No sympathy for the sick, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twice has just about decided that He is done with LL. His SS looks gorgeous.

7. Kim & Twice

Twice says he's not going anywhere, just wouldn't mind giving up the pokie pokie part ;-)

8. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Kim. Twice is starting his evening off great. Ailing DHs can be problem...or so my DW says. Seriously, I hope DH is feeling better. Sending him get well vines.

Have a great night.

9. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Ha, I was wondering why I couldn't find a Twice condo earlier . . . it's delightful to see how well he's doing. Sounds like you're just about down to the "waving syringe over head" dose :lol: Stay healthy!!

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.